The Combat Jack Show Thread

What made you say this?

I don’t agree at all, I don’t feel like anyone cares but maybe some did. I stopped caring about The Source when they gave Kim five mics, there were a few other reviews that were awful too that made me lose interest. Giving Kim five was ****in crazy, not even in her top 3 albums.

because Em started the **** The Source and The Source versus XXL

The Source was much deeper than the mics.

and I said it from listening to Benzino, Yukmouth and Too Short talk about it.

But yo when did they record this? NORE asked Short had he been accused of some Harvey Weinstein **** which led to that convo about sexual harassment.

Short just got accused sexual harassment, rape and whole bunch of other ****. It’s wild, the chick who accused him is the chick Short had with him when he did Tax podcast.

That was awkward

I feel like The Source decline was before Em. The internet was big and magazines were falling then. The mic **** really killed The Source too.

What made you say this?

I don’t agree at all, I don’t feel like anyone cares but maybe some did. I stopped caring about The Source when they gave Kim five mics, there were a few other reviews that were awful too that made me lose interest. Giving Kim five was ****in crazy, not even in her top 3 albums.
i remember that
i think imo
they gave her that 5 mic
for not snitching and taking those charges
and :lol: @ not in her top 3 albums
when i think she only has 3
hardcore which is :pimp: :pimp:
notorious k.i.m. which is also :pimp: :pimp:
and that la bella mafia album ur talking about
which was decent imo
i really liked that song on that album
with the beastie boys paul revere beat

Kim’s first three albums were hard. The Naked Truth was the album they gave five mics to. It was a good album but even Benzino said he ****** up and did it cause they were ****in.

Kim’s first three albums were hard. The Naked Truth was the album they gave five mics to. It was a good album but even Benzino said he ****ed up and did it cause they were ****in.
Ooooooooh ur right
Damn la Bella mafia
And the naked truth blended in together
Completely forgot

I know Eminem sent flowers to Pun's wake but when Pun was alive, I could've sworn that Em made a joke about starting Fat **** Clothing for "the Big Pun in you" in some random article. Could be wrong, but I remember reading that back then.

I also don't know about Em being such a big Mase fan. Mase was a running joke on Eminem's Slim Shady cartoon.

I know Eminem sent flowers to Pun's wake but when Pun was alive, I could've sworn that Em made a joke about starting Fat **** Clothing for "the Big Pun in you" in some random article. Could be wrong, but I remember reading that back then.

I also don't know about Em being such a big Mase fan. Mase was a running joke on Eminem's Slim Shady cartoon.

Don't think making weight jokes or calling Pun fat while he was alive is a diss. Not a big deal.

Mase was a joke to everyone in 99.

They're talking about this on the Fat Joe Drink Champs episode?

Don't think making weight jokes or calling Pun fat while he was alive is a diss. Not a big deal.

Mase was a joke to everyone in 99.

They're talking about this on the Fat Joe Drink Champs episode?

Cracking jokes about a Bronx *****? Yeah that's a diss.

Fat Joe did mention that everyone **** on Mase over the years, even the people that liked his music.

They're all over the place on this episode.

I had to look up this chick Kash Doll...

Oh
whoo.png

312full.jpg

Back
Top Bottom