The Combat Jack Show Thread

So in this example

Your friend gets killed and the police try to put the gun on you. On top of that you have the attempted murder case over your head as well. Your trying to paint self defense but in order to do that you need to "snitch" on the guy who owns the gun and also killed your friend.

You not gonna (snitch/tell/ cooperate/ etc)?

dog I just said if I had to tell in a certain situation I would

the point is it’s still snitching

just like in pimping, anything outside of pimping is square

in snitching, anything outside of not telling is snitching

cats heard a couple hiphop ogs say the civilian thing and ran with it, I’ve never in my life heard people try to dice up what snitching was, it was always telling in any capacity in terms of how the country used the word

You ****** dumb if you not calling the cops if you’re out the game and get robbed.

My understanding has always been that snitching is when you are complicit with a crime, and give away a partner for favorable treatment in the legal system.

If I’m just a ***** with a job, all them ****** getting ‘snitched’ on. And if they choose to call it that so be it, but I couldn’t care less what a person who’d commit a crime against me and/or mines thinks about the way I handle any situation.

Either way though, who gives a ****. Do what you gotta do for you and yours. The opinions that come from that are useless.

You *****s dumb if you not calling the cops if you’re out the game and get robbed.

My understanding has always been that snitching is when you are complicit with a crime, and give away a partner for favorable treatment in the legal system.

If I’m just a ***** with a job, all them *****s getting ‘snitched’ on. And if they choose to call it that so be it, but I couldn’t care less what a person who’d commit a crime against me and/or mines thinks about the way I handle any situation.

Either way though, who gives a ****. Do what you gotta do for you and yours. The opinions that come from that are useless.

y’all keep saying all this and skipping the point

I said whether you in the game or not snitching is snitching

I never said don’t tell

if your brother is a serial killer and you turn him in you snitched on your brother

just because it was right doesn’t mean it’s not snitching

if you know a serial killer you should 100% tell

and it’s still snitching

I get what you saying.

The point is telling is snitching and has active consequences regardless of your status in society in the eyes of those you snitched on. That being said, I'm telling if I find myself or family being robbed or harmed and idgaf about the repercussions.

I was at work one day and my friend at work had enough, he was about to beat the brakes off this other coworker who was racist

he didn’t care about what was gonna happen after

I intervened and told the proper people the racist dude needs to be fired

you can call it all types of cute nicknames, you can say I reported him, you can say I’m a patriot, you can even say I’m a tax paying citizen

the truth of the matter is i snitched on the racist guy to help a friend who is more deserving of a better life

I’m saying people try to run away from the word to make themselves feel better

I’m done

I was at work one day and my friend at work had enough, he was about to beat the brakes off this other coworker who was racist

he didn’t care about what was gonna happen after

I intervened and told the proper people the racist dude needs to be fired

you can call it all types of cute nicknames, you can say I reported him, you can say I’m a patriot, you can even say I’m a tax paying citizen

the truth of the matter is i snitched on the racist guy to help a friend who is more deserving of a better life

I’m saying people try to run away from the word to make themselves feel better

I’m done

or maybe you're simply misusing the word.

Grandma just trying to get her reading glasses back bout to get X'd out for calling the cops.

If y’all can sit through the side convos early in this Too Short/Mistah Fab/Yukmouth/Benzino episode....you really going to enjoy this one.

Probably one of the best drink champs episodes. I had no idea Fab was that dope free styling off the dome. Wow man. Him and Short are some cool *** ******.

Episode was hilarious man.

If y’all can sit through the side convos early in this Too Short/Mistah Fab/Yukmouth/Benzino episode....you really going to enjoy this one.

Probably one of the best drink champs episodes. I had no idea Fab was that dope free styling off the dome. Wow man. Him and Short are some cool *** ******.

Episode was hilarious man.

Thanks, I'll give it a listen

:lol: Joe a wild dude

:smh: @ what Deelishis did to herself. Sad that black women are still changing themselves to look less African. That's what makes them the best looking females.

I forgot Fab was so funny man. Never really messed with his music but always like his interviews.

Him being honest about Who Got Bodied. ‘This ***** too good, man.’:lol:

I've been watching since the first. I haven't watched a whole one yet. I normally stop after 30 minutes. He needs to get it on iTunes if he wants me to listen for longer than that.

The Buckwild Premium Pete was good.

Just started listening to Drink Champs. It's a shame how people let Eminem influence them to **** on The Source.

Just finally got around to listening to the Biggs drink champs
Nore be killing the flow
So many times Biggs was gonna say something
Nore cut him off
To say something dumb and never said anything again :smh:

Just started listening to Drink Champs. It's a shame how people let Eminem influence them to **** on The Source.

What made you say this?

I don’t agree at all, I don’t feel like anyone cares but maybe some did. I stopped caring about The Source when they gave Kim five mics, there were a few other reviews that were awful too that made me lose interest. Giving Kim five was ****in crazy, not even in her top 3 albums.

Fab’s Jay story was funny.

“Aye Short he can’t hear you, call ‘im JiggaMan” :lol:

But yo when did they record this? NORE asked Short had he been accused of some Harvey Weinstein **** which led to that convo about sexual harassment.

Short just got accused sexual harassment, rape and whole bunch of other ****. It’s wild, the chick who accused him is the chick Short had with him when he did Tax podcast.

Back
Top Bottom