The Combat Jack Show Thread

Berg is definitely his own #1 fan. Everybody should love themselves and think they’re the shot, but this ***** confidence is off the charts. lol

For Mal to be so anti cornball he sure do hangout and stamp a lot of cornballs with money. :lol:

And they’ve been having this famous ***** vs regular ***** convo for at least a decade, mad Joe Budden TV Vlogs and twitter debates....and Mal and Joe argument never changes.

This Mal swimming lessons story is hilarious :lol:

Yo. The story started out with Mal teaching the chick how to swim for 3 hours... then jumped to 5 hours... then they were out there until 11am... then they were out there for half of a day.

I was CRINE at that ****. :rofl: :rofl:

Damn does Joe low key has the best pod out?

Bodega boys been regula
TBI been trash tbh (Im not listening to this weeks show with Shulz and that indian dude, he has a punchable face and a chokable voice)
Tax in jail
RIP Combat

Aye I just need clarification
My bad y’all
So the Jeremiah song
with the h town and keep ya head up sample
IS releasing on Valentine’s Day????
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Jeremih flow isn’t kinda wack and his vocals ain’t strong enough for that beat.

About to watch the afterthoughts now, not sure why they do this. Just keep talking on the regular podcast.

Joe does this all the time. Acts like he doesn’t get women and attention because he’s a famous rapper. These fools sound so stupid when they say that ****. Acting like because you a lame rich guy, women don’t want you.

Rory just sitting there trying to talk and everyone ignores him, **** awkward as ****.

Berg full of ****, he not ****in *****es if they have money or not. He just said he flew a broad out, that means she has no money. Berg wild corny.

Last edited:

joe just hits chicks with crazy energy and astrological signs

drake has the same approach with the whole kind guy energy and champagne

meanwhile they’re both hitting the same strippers and bartenders

if you really watch everyday struggle when joe was there you’ll see his whole game, especially the ep with sza

then watch a drake interview with angie martinez it’s funny, I didn’t do this but I just have a good memory

Back
Top Bottom