The Combat Jack Show Thread

That Michael Anthony **** had me cryin :lol:

I still rock with the podcast, not super hype for it but I’ll play it while I’m doin laundry or some ****. It’s a little hit or miss but I feel like they kinda always been like that anyways

One things for sure tho, if they do a guest spot somewhere or they got a guest on their pod they’re usually solid because it’s a little more of a convo instead of just jokes on jokes the whole time. When they’re on their own sometimes they get lost in that tryin to be funny nonstop **** and when it hits it’s dope but when it doesn’t it’s kinda annoying

Agreed to a degree. I still listen to tbi, but CTG conversing with people other than Schulz is usually a better listen. The episode he did on Arian Foster’s pod was pretty good imo.

Went ahead and subscribed to AF’s podcast based off the DnM, and Ctg episode.

Berg on Budden podcast. All hype about his jewelry and no one cared. Hahahaha

I’m dying when they made fun of Cardi. She looked mad awkward and off beat. Mal said she got noooo rhythm. Said even her walk was off.

Last edited:
had no clue who this Guapdad4000 guy is on ItsTheReal....kept seeing a bunch of tweets on how great the episode was but I couldn't get past the 20 min mark. I'm just too old.....

I'm annoyed by Berg already. He didn't understand why Rosenberg said parody. He's talking about samples and sampling :smh:

Finalists for the BET Social Awards - Best Podcast

Bodega Boys
Joe Budden Podcast with Rory and Mal
The Read
2 Dope Queens
Drink Champs

Who you all got? :nerd:

had no clue who this Guapdad4000 guy is on ItsTheReal....kept seeing a bunch of tweets on how great the episode was but I couldn't get past the 20 min mark. I'm just too old.....

Deff not for everyone but of the social media personalities he has shown some actual talent. I enjoyed this song more than I thought I would.

Rory look like a psychotic fan. Ebro didn’t look like he cared at all.

Yo I just heard them talk about it. I was crying, he was so tight, sounded like he had angry tears working. Talking about holding down the podcast, Hahahaha. Who gives a **** what he says to anyone?

Berg really gotta relax with all these 90s remakes. **** ain’t cool. French rapping on that one was trash. The first song was way too much auto tune.

They really remade F You Tonight and Missing You. I’m beyond tired of all these classics getting ruined.

Last edited:
Joe says little things that make me laugh. There is a space between no and where btw :lol:

Would you allow them to take pictures :lol:

Berg took those Rosenberg comments too personal. :lol:

They really remade F You Tonight and Missing You. I’m beyond tired of all these classics getting ruined.

Wait, who remade the Big and Kellz song?

:rofl: Mal got real serious when Joe slandered Crew.

Last edited:
rory was under extreme pressure

his voice was cracking and all types of ****

mal be lowkey bullying rory, mal always shutting him down

I can tell rory thinks he can wash mal but won’t say it

:rofl:

I can't stand Mal he comes off like a weirdo sometimes but I like what he brings to the show.

Berg really gotta relax with all these 90s remakes. **** ain’t cool. French rapping on that one was trash. The first song was way too much auto tune.
yo nah chill
he mention when he releasing the cdq of that jerimih joint
that had the h town sample and keep ya head up sample
i been finding for that
please
someone
any info :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Saying Mal is funny is crazy. :lol:

Fam that **** has bled over into my day to day. To the point where I end up saying some variation of “__________ is crazy/wild/funny” randomly throughout the day.

Back
Top Bottom