The Combat Jack Show Thread

I'm two hours in and this is a dope pod. They're telling old 90's stories and talking about the Tunnel. Chrissy isn't as annoying as I thought she'd be.

EFN not knowing Cam was talking about Jay, thinking it was a homage to the south and not a shot :stoneface:

Jim Jones on Drink champs. 3 hour pod.

He here with his girl....so we’re getting the mature, sober, domesticated Jimmy...which is cool, if it wasn’t drink champs :smh: :lol:.

40 mins in....it’s a hard listen. NORE is all over the damn place man :smh:. Chrissy tried to get him back on track at one point...but he just ain’t hearing it.

NORE really nice like that in ball? He’s real knowledgeable on ball (the kenny Anderson episode) and boxing....and dudes seem to vouch for his basketball skill.

Just looking at him, and how he acts...you’d think he’s sorry. But he ran with Gouchos in his youth. And you can’t be sorry playing with them.

The only time I remember him around a Court was in the “I’m a G video” :lol:.

NORE look like he play penitentiary rules ball. :lol:

Remember he said he lost a game to 112 and tossed their ball in the ocean :lol:

He did beat Budden, who I've seen on a court before and he weak...swear he nice tho. :lol:

This was 100,000 newports, 100,000 gallons of Henny and 100lbs ago, so it's possible.

Jim didn't say anything back in response to that, but Jim isn't that good either.

Haven't started the Jim interview is prior to the Dipset reunion?

They interviewed him right after the JD one. It's back after the hurricane.

He speaks positively of Cam a lot. I haven't gotten in to them talking about Cam specifically or if they do.

But I can understand what Mase is talking about from listening to Jim. Jim never bad mouthed Cam really, because he always gave credit to Cam for putting him in this position. Where as Cam has been dissing Mase for 15 years.

I want to more about the Un thing. Because from listening to Cam and Jim and how Un had a 64 mil deal and they dropped him, and he was just like ok and didn't try to do anything else. Was he just good from the deal and didn't care. Was it money from Jay?

man nore can’t hoop

I can tell he one of them motivational n’s of the court

snatching rebounds and encouraging you to shoot

Hopefully hip hop as a culture peeps the gems Dame drops and gives dude his props while he’s still breathing instead of waiting until his last day to acknowledge em.

Chrissy got the worst interjections. Everything is “babe”, “really” or just some random, out of place comment.

NORE can’t stay on topic or pay attention for **** today. Jim was leading him into some good convos....and he was letting the outside convos and getting drinks distract him.

Jim got the same snickering laugh like Max B, that's funny, I never noticed that.

Still haven't finished this joint but it's funny NORE keep referencing Alpo and it's rumors Chrissy dated him back in the day, wonder if NORE heard that too.

They belittle the hell outta EFN when he get to the talk lol...basically on some applaud him you got permission to speak now ish. :lol:

nore was def hitting chrissy with the strong sis at times

she was good the first half but the second half she was wylin, she seem cool as hell tho

this was the most comfortable I heard jim on a interview

Back
Top Bottom