The Combat Jack Show Thread

Mase was that _ 97 and 98. He had hits on hits. The ones with Puff and his own.

So Jealous guy is what got Mase out the paint? :lol:

You can tell Mase wasn't in a good place with that album

I'm shocked Puff let that one go

That was the worst Bad Boy album.

I want to hear a full convo about this album. Who was involved, how many tracks were cut and were they all leftovers or how far into the album did Mase quit. I remember Mysonne saying he was heavy with this album and saying Mase and Puff had some friction.

I think it’s real wack that Joe acts like he doesn’t have any exes, especially when he had two of them all over TV and the Internet. I feel like that’s Cyn not being cool about it. Sounds like some childish insecure ****.

Yo listening to the first 20 min of the Dream Drink Champs episode, DJ EFN is beyond cringeworthy. From was TLC in LaFace, MJ moonwalking in the Brittney Spears/Madonna studio session and if lions, tigers and bears were in the studio with Dream and Kanye.

Get this dude outta there man

:lol: I'm starting to think EFN was dating Gloria Velez. Every time they tell that story.

How Nore a Dream fan but never heard Fancy? :stoneface: :lol:

:lol: I'm starting to think EFN was dating Gloria Velez. Every time they tell that story.

It wasn't her. It was one of the ones who had champagne sprayed on her. I went back and watched the video and it was a possibility of two chicks. I was just trying to see if it was someone semi famous, but didn't care beyond that to find out who she was.

Screenshot_2017-12-02-19-29-27.png

:nerd:

If nore did his hw on artist..drink champs would be alot better..

this...it wouldn't even be that much of a problem if they didn't interrupt artist mid thought so much for randomness...and that would be an issue if they were astute/aware enough to actually get back on topic...but that is prolly the appeal/charm of the show, it is a sort of meandering convo between peers and as such i do think nore disarms (in this respect, it also helps that liquor is involved) people and gets an interesting version of artists that is different from other podcast; for better & worse...

I think EFN should be the one who does the necessary research and asks the right questions at certain points. Most listeners seem to dislike him and the "I'm Cuban B" and "I left my ex cause she was in 'Big Pimpin'" bits are really tired at this point. EFN is supposed to be some sort of Indie Hip Hop head, he should be asking great questions. Let NORE be the drunk uncle and occasionally steer him back when he goes off on his various tangents.

You might have heard me on....

"Hard-nosed Vet" :lol:

NORE finally got Jim on DC, wonder when it was recorded tho.

Betha on a promo run, he just did Rap Radar too.

I cringe when Mal is about to talk too :lol:

The hard nosed vet :lol:

and I understand what Charlamagne was saying also. There were also rumors Mase had a ghostwriter during his Bad Boy run. Mysonne being "around" for the second album leads me to believe it's true.

But yeah, during the interview he was letting Cam say whatever he wanted. That was the quietest I've seen Charlamagne. He had no rebuttals. Like when Cam said Jim had a one on one with Gutta and he didn't run :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom