The Combat Jack Show Thread

ctg prolly got the interview cause he wasn’t gonna press cam

cam skipped everyday struggle and went to the breakfast club

he also prolly baiting mase to come to the breakfast club for another quick 1 million views

Rory trying to use his white privilege, get the **** off me :rofl:

Rory got kind of sensitive on that :lol:

I’m watching the Fab and Jada on Rap Radar.

The paper towel bandana question had me dying. I’m mad Elliott interrupted and didn’t let them finish talking about it.

It was mad funny when they talked about the movie Jada is in and he said you don’t say no to Russ. Thought about all that **** coming out now.

The magazine cover talk was cool to hear.

I may watch the full YouTube video of “I’m your OG” just to see Rory shove Joe off of him. I cracked up when he said “I’m getting tired of your **** today” :rofl:

I may watch the full YouTube video of “I’m your OG” just to see Rory shove Joe off of him. I cracked up when he said “I’m getting tired of your **** today” :rofl:
I try to hold out most weeks for the YouTube. Visual reactions be 20x more hilarious.:lol:

Yo you short again had me ****in dying.

East coast Rory was mad funny too.

I enjoyed watching them trash Miguel's new trash album.

Charlemagne was right when he said I’m not talking to Rory, he’s white and he’s not old enough. I can’t stand when Rory talks about **** before his time.

The whole Mase vs The Lox **** is funny. From 96-99, Mase was considered better than all three. Now the Lox kept rapping so there’s way more material and people are biased now. I would take Mase over Styles and Sheek, probably not Jadakiss.

It was dope hearing Charlemagne mention Life Story because it’s a classic and the Rob Report was a dope album, no one brings that up.

Charlemagne buggin when he said Harlem World was trash. That album is still hard today. 3-4 songs should have been cut though.

Last edited:
I just hope NORE doesn't start with that "You know we started Drink Champs to big up our legends cause we want to give our legends blah blah blah flowers while they can smell them and trees while they can inhale them blah blah blah goddamit make some mutha****in noise!!!"

I just hope NORE doesn't start with that "You know we started Drink Champs to big up our legends cause we want to give our legends blah blah blah flowers while they can smell them and trees while they can inhale them blah blah blah goddamit make some mutha****in noise!!!"
bruh
u know DAMN WELL he will
and will through in the rap union with benefits thing too

Lol thats crazy..tax would be better for wu-tang..forreal a vlad interview with wutang would be better than the dc episode...nore need 2 to step it up

Maybe if he had capone instead of efn it would be different..

it’ll be interesting to see how it turns out

to be honest most the wu cats not all that entertaining interview wise outside of meth and ghost

Back
Top Bottom