The Combat Jack Show Thread

He's not trying to act like Jay. Fab is Brooklyn

He has a lot more personality than he reveals.

we’re saying the same thing

Funny thing is i heard on some podcast it was Jay that told Fab to cool it down on the twitter commentary. (I think it was joes podcast)

think it was the opposite

I think j was telling him that twitter was highlighting his personality

fab scaled back cause I guess he couldn’t find the right balance

it was the early stages of outrage type reactions

think it was the opposite

I think j was telling him that twitter was highlighting his personality

fab scaled back cause I guess he couldn’t find the right balance

it was the early stages of outrage type reactions

It was the Ray J thing and people getting sensitive over jokes instead of joking back.

slipped my mind cause ray j was so over the top I forgot fab was even apart of it

fab could easily have a podcast on par with joes

fab is essentially mal joke style wise

fab could mix more elements of fashion in it too

The Dream episode is one of the worst ones they’ve done. They don’t listen to R&B or The Dream so Noreaga running out of **** to ask and talk about. I don’t think they had a real relationship before this interview so they don’t really have that chemistry.

The Dream talking about Michael Jackson singing F that N was funny tho. I’ve always heard people say MJ says N and I still don’t believe it.

I have no interest in hearing this ***** Stout speak on anything at all, but after going through the last 6 or 7 pages I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way

AZ has alot more than 2 good ******* verses, and he's the furthest thing from trash

They legit gotta edit this joint they gave away too many real ***** moves.

That putting broads up on new music is 200 percent factual and that "I've felt like I've known you for years" line been helping cats GTD for years. :lol:

Love Affair is the next album, he said all he hears from fans is they want Love Affair. It’ll be all new material and not whatever was going on in 2011.

It was funny hearing NORE say that The Dream doesn’t have a bad song. That’s when I knew he doesn’t listen to his music. The Dream got mad trash.

Love Affair is the next album, he said all he hears from fans is they want Love Affair. It’ll be all new material and not whatever was going on in 2011.

It was funny hearing NORE say that The Dream doesn’t have a bad song. That’s when I knew he doesn’t listen to his music. The Dream got mad trash.
i mean are u talking about anything on his first 3 albums or after?????
cause his first 3 were FLAMES
1977 good
4play good
every thing else after been mediocre

I was hyped as **** when Joe started playing Mase - Same N's. One of my favorite Mase tracks. That album is dumb trash and I still don't understand why but that song is still crazy hard.

I was hyped as **** when Joe started playing Mase - Same N's. One of my favorite Mase tracks. That album is dumb trash and I still don't understand why but that song is still crazy hard.

Was literally the only song I liked on there.

All this beef made me re-listen to Harlem World. Still a nice album. I've always considered it a commercial classic in the same vein as Hard Knock Life Vol. 2

Was literally the only song I liked on there.

All this beef made me re-listen to Harlem World. Still a nice album. I've always considered it a commercial classic in the same vein as Hard Knock Life Vol. 2

You can tell Mase wasn't in a good place with that album

I'm shocked Puff let that one go

That was the worst Bad Boy album.

Back
Top Bottom