The Combat Jack Show Thread

Shouts to the homie Solace at Translation. He's been running around with Steve Stoute at all these events and interviews.

Shouts to Ravenswood, my great grandmother used to live there.

Last edited:
Scarf hands was on some ******** with some of what he said.

He talked about how much he knows and studies, and then asked about Shyne and didn't know?

I didn't know Trackmasterz did Ill Street Blues and On The Run.

Scarf hands was on some ******** with some of what he said.

He talked about how much he knows and studies, and then asked about Shyne and didn't know?

I didn't know Trackmasterz did Ill Street Blues and On The Run.

:rofl:

Jonah-Hill-Sick-Reference-Bro-This-Is-The-End.gif

Stout on Drink Champs is out but man it's 3 Hrs and 43 min, better be dope like the Irv one. They say he one of the biggest snakes in the game.

Starting up this Irv episode of Drink Champs based off of the love it’s gotten in this thread.

Haven’t listen to DC in about a year. :lol:

Scumbag Hov walking away from the battle before X could fire back with bars. :rofl:
“I will not lose” :smokin

“X thinks he’s a dog” :pimp:

:rofl: at the super head story.

Dead at this dude Irv dead up dropping the *** regarding 50 and tried to clean it up asap :lol:

Last edited:
For someone with no talent Stoute has a lot of opinions on music. He's one petty individual.

You can tell the ones he doesn't like or who have problems with him, and the ones he's afraid of(Jim and 50), because they're crazy enough to confront him

His comments about Chris Lighty, AZ, Big Daddy Kane, Cormega, Nature, Mic Geronimo, Akinyele, Ja, Nelly and Luda :smh:

Does Nelly have any timeless songs?

I wish Nore would have called him on his ****. Especially since he knows half of who he disrespected.

Puff didn't hit me over the head, it was four people who jumped me. I have money too, I can pay some goons :lol: Ummmmmm.

Yeah, 50 is right, dude is a leach and he sucks on to people he feels he can profit off of.

Last edited:
Damn that's all I wanted to know if Stoute talked and the Puff incident bc he didn't when it aired on Revolt. Now I gotta watch the full ep.

Every time I see him on TV, my wife ask me who is he again, and I be like that's the ***** that puffy slapped ....she be like oh yea that's right. :lol:

I never ****** with Stoute. He always seemed like a snitch and a phony. He was always around people during bad situations and he was around everyone.

Nelly has timeless songs. EI and Dilemma.

Like I mentioned before, I know someone who works closely with Steve at Translation but I never spoke to him about Steve. Steve is doing right by him though but I do wonder about all of these other Steve stories like what Freddie Foxx had to say or Cormega. Mega wasn't happy about being mentioned in this interview.

Like most people, first time I heard of Steve was when Puff went upside his head with a chair. I still remember watching the "Hate Me Now" premiere on TRL and seeing that goofy crucifixion scene.

I think Elliot is wrong about the Benzino thing. The first regime left because of Benzino. Almighty RSO has been around since the 80s and Dave Mays knew Benzino since The Source was a newsletter. That first regime left because they wanted to be objective and Dave wanted to give good promotion to Benzino and whatever group he was working with. The major label deals that Benzino had were put together by Dave. Made Men got 4.5 mics for that trash album because of Dave. Jeff Chang covered that in his "Can't Stop Won't Stop" book. That's kind of always been my issue with Elliot, it's like he's either washed or he's just revising history. Even that shot he threw at Mic Geronimo was ****** up especially coming from a Queens dude. The Natural was a dope album.

Some of his comments were just plain stupid. I haven't watched the Rap Radar one.

AZ only rapped good on two songs?
Fake Nas?
Big Daddy Kane fell off? Who didn't?
Did Rakim or Ice Cube have a better career? Does it matter, who mattered more, YOU or any of the rappers you disrespected? He was around for some of Nas' worse projects.

Then he talks about the culture, but dismisses rappers who actually push the culture forward?

I'm glad Tone spoke up some, because I remember the Red Hot Lover Tone album.

Y'all making me not want to watch now. He sounds like a jealous lame that had his feelings hurt too many times. I just want to hear some stories but with all that hate, they're probably biased as hell.

First Aftermath project was the compilation album, not The Firm. Also, Steve Stoute downplaying AZ's lyricism is hilarious. That's probably the greatest asset AZ had. He had issues putting great albums together but the raw lyrics were never in question.

He was off on a lot of things.

The KRS/BDP really stood out to me. South Bronx was their first single in response to The Bridge. The Bridge Is Over was the reply to Kill That Noise. He definitely wasn't beating out the drum pattern, because Ced Gee that and Marley said that was his drum pattern.

Drink Champs with Steve Stoute was an absolute embarrassment to hip hop. This guy flat out disrespected so many important people involved in the culture. The disrespect of DJ EFN on his own platform was classless and just plain rude. Taking credit for Nas success when he played no part in Illmatic.

It's an interesting interview just to hear his perspective but just prepare yourself for some *******. I know Steve just launched that United Masters project so maybe he was popping off to attract some attention.

what did he say bout efn?

Questioning his history and importance in Miami, cutting him off constantly and just taking down on him. When he told EFN that Kool Herc would not ever talk to him or knows who he is I thought it was just classless.

Someone needs to put another bottle upside this guys head as it’s been way to long since Puff put him in his place. I would love to hear what Combat has to say about this as we all know his feelings about Stoute

Drink Champs with Steve Stoute was an absolute embarrassment to hip hop. This guy flat out disrespected so many important people involved in the culture. The disrespect of DJ EFN on his own platform was classless and just plain rude. Taking credit for Nas success when he played no part in Illmatic.
Wow, son on a high horse like that. I saw its over 3 hours. I might listen to a hour and some change of it.

it’s crazy cause the convo was peaceful and informational but he keeps driving off a cliff for now reason

all while having no visible talent

Back
Top Bottom