The Combat Jack Show Thread

EFN is a dweeb, he's not cool or down. You can study hip hop and learn it but he's still an outsider. He doesn't fit in. Don't think any guest has ever showed him real love or respect.

I gotta watch this later. **** is almost four hours.

Hopefully hip hop as a culture peeps the gems Dame drops and gives dude his props while he’s still breathing instead of waiting until his last day to acknowledge em.

most people do seem to acknowledge dame's contribution saying he is astute about business & smart dude...that said many have also noted how abrasive his personality is and even he makes it a point to say that about himself...

nore was def hitting chrissy with the strong sis at times

she was good the first half but the second half she was wylin, she seem cool as hell tho

this was the most comfortable I heard jim on a interview

NORE and Tax make Street ***** feel comfortable. That’s the one thing those two have that most of the people in media don’t.

That natural chemistry and relate-ability

That clip from Joe.

I'm handy :rofl: I'm going to start using that.

Meeting you was one of the greatest moments of my life :stoneface:

There is a better person and it is me

I will make you feel like a real woman :rofl:

open your heart :lol:

EFN caught feelings or something?

At the end of the audio podcast...nore’s girl was trying to reassure him that he “works” and is “needed” balance for drink champs when Nore left to piss.

He sounded real hurt, and responded with “in Cuban. I’m not afraid to talk” or something to that effect.

At the end of the audio podcast...nore’s girl was trying to reassure him that he “works” and is “needed” balance for drink champs when Nore left to piss.

He sounded real hurt, and responded with “in Cuban. I’m not afraid to talk” or something to that effect.

He said a total of like 5 words in the Jim Jones pod...which was perfect.

When Joe was talking about Mal fighting bullies last week. I was dying.

Joe talking about Shamir got hands. Hahahaha, Mal saying he’s getting all my hands and feet.

Mal saying it’s lit at Keaton’s house, sister had the hammer.

Rory saying his twin looks like he says the N word was weird. He look like you.

Last edited:
Yeah son, the Shamir and Keaton jokes had me weak as ****.

Yo you got Timbs on?

No

Oh those the Urban Outfitters

Hahahahahahahahahaha

That video of the grown *** white man begging was ****in wild

Joe was lying, he got bullied by some guy named Shamir. He tried to change it up. That's not just some random name you just come up with.

Mal is crazy :smh:

You don't know what harassment is? Prove it?

Yeah, it was weird. He sounded like he was hurt, because they were basically ignoring him. I want to see the video, because I'm not sure if Jim recognized it, and that's why he asked if he had something to say.

Mal went silent when Joe pointed out sexual misconduct allegations might be the ONE double-standard that actually favors women :lol:

I get what Mal is saying. Some women lie, some women know what is going on and are cool with it until they don't get their way. And with all this crazy **** going on, if I'm making small talk with a girl and mention hitting it, that's sexual harassment. That's OD. Think about all the times you play around talking ****, girl could just flip after seeing all this and ruin your life.

I would also guess 95% of these men that have been named crossed the line and did more than make one comment to see if she was down or not.

let’s keep it a buck

alotta situations is because they don’t like the guy

this girl at my job only a few months ago got the operations manager of my job fired for him sending wild texts to her

this same girl was sending me naked pics and I was hitting her

I’ve also almost been arrested and fired from another job cause I DIDNT want to hit this one chick, she was harrassing me for over a year and it got to her

I had to beg other women at the job not to beat the brakes off her

you look at all the men facing allegations it’s one thing in common, they all goofy

everybody is sleeping with everybody at every job and I mean every job

i always let the woman talk nasty to me tho, I never say the wild s***

That's true. If a girl is attracted to you she'll flirt back, women like the attention. I had a chick calling me boo and husband everyday but would give other dudes the stiff arm.

But in some of these situations where dudes are straight up grabbing things that's crossing the line. Knew a co-worker that was way over top thristy with it. Asking girls "wassup with that throat" "I don't care about your man" type of ****. :lol: Ended up getting transferred then evenually fired somewhere else for the same ****.

That's true. If a girl is attracted to you she'll flirt back, women like the attention. I had a chick calling me boo and husband everyday but would give other dudes the stiff arm.

But in some of these situations where dudes are straight up grabbing things that's crossing the line. Knew a co-worker that was way over top thristy with it. Asking girls "wassup with that throat" "I don't care about your man" type of ****. :lol: Ended up getting transferred then evenually fired somewhere else for the same ****.

:lol:

Asking girls "wassup with that throat" is crazy!! *Mal Voice*

:rofl::rofl: Son wanted to know what dat throat was hittin for

Back
Top Bottom