The Combat Jack Show Thread

I get what Mal is saying. Some women lie, some women know what is going on and are cool with it until they don't get their way. And with all this crazy **** going on, if I'm making small talk with a girl and mention hitting it, that's sexual harassment. That's OD. Think about all the times you play around talking ****, girl could just flip after seeing all this and ruin your life.

I would also guess 95% of these men that have been named crossed the line and did more than make one comment to see if she was down or not.

And every guy knows what is appropriate based on our relationship with the woman and your work environment and work place. I don't believe in the naivete Mal was displaying. How would you want a guy to treat your sister, mom, cousin?

What you can get away with in corporate america is different than what dudes were doing on the NFL Network also.

Also in our country a lot of people live check to check, so putting someone in a situation where they might be unemployed unable to pay their bills?

I agree I'm just saying I don't want to talk to a woman, we vibing and I say something and she starts screaming some harassment ****.

I've never groped or grabbed a female unless we were in that setting so that **** ain't cool at all.

Not sure if this Fab and Jada episode means we're not getting one on Tuesday, but Nore missed a week anyway

Is it me or does the aye yo come out of Puff when he's been drinking. When he called Nore Daddy, I like when you do that daddy. That was mad awkward. :lol: And when he was mentioning how Fab doesn't spend his birthday with him. :lol: It was some pause worthy moments.

The Ray J story :rofl:

I never knew the whole story and Puff and Kevin Hart's involvement. :lol:

I don't think dudes realize how funny Fab used to be on Twitter. He was one of the only rappers I used to follow.

Bruh. I was just shaking my head listening to DC. Soon as Puff walked it the whole vibe changed, and when he called NORE 'daddy' I almost fell out my chair.:lol:

Puff singing Fab Happy Birthday as soon as he walked in. The whole damn song.:rofl:

Puff wild gay, man. That's cool and all, but it's also hilarious. Puff knows no bounds so when he goes, they had to just let him go and try to change the subject.

Jada smacking food all in the mic.:rofl:

Last edited:
The singing was extremely zesty

Everyone just got silent a couple of times :rofl:

Like everyone was thinking, how do we change the subject.

Because Nore tried to ignore him at the daddy part.

I have to watch the video to see their faces.

def gotta see this one lol

jim jones episode has been pretty good so far ive been wattching bits and pieces for the past few days..i got about an hr left

alot of folks on youtube are complaining about Chrissy...she honestly wasn't even that bad...she butted in at times but its not as bad as ppl are making it out to be

my only problem with efn is you can’t be as dumb as nore

one of yall gotta be the smart one

he cuts in saying some s*** just as stupid

and it’s awkward cause he’s lesser known so there’s no charm to it

and he only wants to talk about miami, the street teams and being cuban

EFN don't speak enough for me to find him annoying. Twin is annoying as hell to me tho, I feel bad buddy is paralyzed...but since this podcast's inception I've fast forwarded everytime he talk lol.

nore gotta get off the mic when he having side convos too

but that’s why efn is annoying

nore is pure energy, efn gotta guide nores energy better

Glad they dropped the last part of the Fab and Jada early, I was ready to listen to the last half.

alot of folks on youtube are complaining about Chrissy...she honestly wasn't even that bad...she butted in at times but its not as bad as ppl are making it out to be

She got annoying the last hour. You could tell she was drunk and she started talking a lot. Plus she has a loud and annoying voice.

I think nore was tryna say drop an album as a podcast ep but he couldn’t get it out

that could stand to make way more money than putting it on a streaming site

I’d like to see budden do that when they get the sponsors in order

I’d do a video for every song I made and put it on my youtube channel if I was a rapper

I don’t see why this doesn’t happen more often

I’d like to see budden do that when they get the sponsors in order

I think he offended all of the sponsors :lol:

because I still hear mi undies on other sports pods I listen to, same with the other one for mental health.

They need to pre-record it so he's not laughing and joking around

They're too popular to have no sponsors.

Back
Top Bottom