The Combat Jack Show Thread

Wait, what? Wow. I didn't expect that at all. Thought he was doing okay, that's terrible. So sudden, ****.

Back when Miko did TBI she revealed he was at stage 4. That was a couple months ago and that's basically terminal stage.

Combat is the reason I got into podcast.
RIP Combat. Lot of sbowowouldnt be here without the foundation The Combat Jack Show our down.

I don’t know if it’s been posted in here but his producer Jonathan Mena announced a few days ago he has cancer too. Said he’s leaving the podcast game for now to focus on health and family.

The Level of drunkenness NORE was at, at this point is absurd

2003B95E-7E85-417D-8C0F-34CF15A1E23C.jpeg

Thought he was doing okay, that's terrible. So sudden, ****.

I thought he was pulling through at first. But Chris Morrow spoke about it briefly on the brilliant idiots episode about 2 weeks ago. He said something to the effect that the cancer had progressed rapidly and Jack wasn’t in good shape. He followed up by saying that now (then) would be the time to reach out to Jack or to send prayers/positivity his way. That kind of message lets you know a person doesn’t have much longer. Chris pretty much sounded like he was saddened by the reality that Jack likely wouldn’t make it.

rip to combat

joe and ak should’ve just did the show on their own channel

both these n’s were already big on youtube

I never understood that

I thought he was pulling through at first. But Chris Morrow spoke about it briefly on the brilliant idiots episode about 2 weeks ago. He said something to the effect that the cancer had progressed rapidly and Jack wasn’t in good shape. He followed up by saying that now (then) would be the time to reach out to Jack or to send prayers/positivity his way. That kind of message lets you know a person doesn’t have much longer. Chris pretty much sounded like he was saddened by the reality that Jack likely wouldn’t make it.

I thought about the other day because Ed Lover mentioned how much he was praying or Combat.

I feel bad for his family so close to the holidays.

I was dying over menthol Circo, everyday doesn't have to be a struggle

Jay's Glory is one of my favorite Jay songs. That beat and the emotion is real as ****. Used to have that **** in my iTunes but it's gone now.

Asking Grafh to do the show and he said what up next week, Joe like ugggghhhh. I was weak as ****, I'd be hitting Joe up later if I was Grafh.

Think Joe had his Puff albums confused, Forever is not a ****in classic. Hell nah, that song is a classic.

edit - Song just ended and Joe goes pretty sure that was No Way Out. SMH

Last edited:
RIP combat. I owe dude so much man. Without him I probably never would've gotten into podcast.

I fell off of his show in recent years but those old episodes got me through a ton of ****. Really sad to hear dude pass.

rip to combat

joe and ak should’ve just did the show on their own channel

both these n’s were already big on youtube

I never understood that

AK has a obligation via a contract with Complex. You want him to walk right into a lawsuit?

Back
Top Bottom