The Combat Jack Show Thread

I’m watching the JD joint now. It’s cool hearing him talk about picking up Jay and how he came up with the song BUT then he said that was 94. That wasn’t 94, Jay’s album wasn’t 94 and Money Ain’t a Thang was like 97 so he must have been drunk or something.

I wish he would have talked about Life in 1472, that album had joints for real. I would have liked to hear more about it.

Last edited:
I didn't know Joe asked Kaylin and Tahiry to have a threesome :lol:

They had some gems on this show. It flew by.

Mal is an idiot. I hate people who say what the football players should do from the sidelines, yet they aren't making any sacrifice.

When Rory and Joe asked him about his favorite teams figureheads being Trump supporters he started stammering, I support the team, not them. Yet you don't think football players should play and Kaep shouldn't accept a job?

Joe: I'm not gay and I've vogued
Mal: Vouging is for the gays, though
Joe: you don't know that at seven, Mal
Rory: You was a seven year old gay

Haven't even listened yet and I can hear the tone of the convo in my head. :lol:

Gotti on IG already clearing up comments about an podcast that ain't even dropped yet. :lol:

Joe gotta start a patreon or something to throw the videos up same day as the pod, man. I’d pay $3/mo to get the YouTube’s same day.:nerd:

Sayvon’s an intern. He don’t need no dang salary. Just needs to edit the videos faster. ***** probably missing class to upload to YouTube.

They need to check his phone live during the recording to see whether or not he really doesn’t have any Nicki music in his library. :lol:

Been saying Mal is a barb. Dude goes on long rants about her accomplishments on almost every episode and I just started listening to the full podcast like a lil over a month ago. I guess he connected to her team or something.

He said something like

"Nicki don't be thinking about these B's, they start with her"

Like bruh.... :lol:

Mal's argument was numbers and accomplishments. That was dumb. You can't compare because numbers today are inflated with streaming. She sold 10 million. Most of those are singles and much if it is streaming. They didn't include single sales in determining what someone sold. So you can't compare her to Lyte or Queen Latifah.

Is she an actual better rapper than Lyte, Latifah, Bratt, Fox, Kim, Eve...

And Joe was right for pointing out how many albums Nicki has put out, she stays active throwing out singles and doing features.

How do you praise someone who was playing by herself?

I was really trippin off the fact he said Nicki don't be provoking these females, like she hasn't been calling *****es her sons since 09. :lol:

And they always leave Missy out these convos. Da Real World album is fire. Supa Dupa Fly was dope too. Throw in her all the hits she gave away, production and her videos....she's top 2.

Missy>>>>

They really don't give her, her due. She's probably the most commercially successful woman rapper next to Nicki.....and she was REALLY talented.

From singing, to rapping, to writing and producing. She made "Hot Boys" man. That song is ridiculously good. Missy longevity was crazy too. 95-05.

Eve be forgotten about too.

Back
Top Bottom