The Combat Jack Show Thread

I think Missy doesn't get the respect she deserves cause she shys away from the spotlight. Never been an attention ***** just been doing legend type **** her whole career then falls back. As far as I'm concerned when it comes to pure talent it's her and Lauryn then everyone else

Mal been riding for Nicki, that whole convo was funny. Mal was buggin about that and the whole NFL **** he was kicking.

I was crying when they said is that Andre? Is that Mawwwll??? Hahahahaha, weak.

I was happy when Joe told Rory he didn't want to hear his opinion on **** he didn't know about. Wish he would do it more, I hate when he starts talking about music before him or that he clearly doesn't listen to. He was killing Chris Brown for months and said who wants to hear a Chris Brown album. Mal and Joe said they did, now he's a huge fan. FOH

I've never been a Lauryn fan. Didn't like her solo, I liked The Fugees though. She doesn't have enough work to be ranked that high in my eyes when she left the game by choice and could have put out mad music. Other females couldn't put out music for real reasons. Not because of ego.

Nicki got 3.5 albums, not 2.5. She got three and then the reissue.

Mal's NFL stance makes me cringe when people say it. Do something else, "go play rugby" ?
That's like telling a Pediatrics doctor to go work at a daycare if the owner of the hospital said something foul towards him. Even then the doctor has options to go work somewhere else, what other football league are these guys supposed to play for?

I was happy when Joe told Rory he didn't want to hear his opinion on **** he didn't know about. Wish he would do it more, I hate when he starts talking about music before him or that he clearly doesn't listen to.

Joe does the same damn thing.

“Do something else, go play rugby” had me rolling :lol:

It’s not often that I’d listen to the podcast and then watch the visual on YouTube. But this was a damn good episode. :lol:

Mal's NFL stance makes me cringe when people say it. Do something else, "go play rugby" ?
That's like telling a Pediatrics doctor to go work at a daycare if the owner of the hospital said something foul towards him. Even then the doctor has options to go work somewhere else, what other football league are these guys supposed to play for?

His stance was so dumb.

Money isn't everything. They shouldn't play. They'll do anything for money. We're doing ok.

And a lot of employers think lowly of their subordinates. This isn't some way of thinking exclusive to football. Football players use the owners the same way.

I hate when people say kneeling didn’t do anything

kneeling caused a divide and caused Colin to get blackballed which caused a boycott from people who watch

the nfl is losing millions and may lose a major lawsuit

how is that nothing?

Man...everyday, I notice more and more how small minded people are. Nobody challenges how they think anymore. They look for surface level evidence to back up a preconceived notion....and completely tune out once they find it.

Irv confirmed what I had been believing since it came out, So Into You being for Ashanti. I always thought Tamia was mad random.

A little more than half way thru, but Wyclef seemed to be getting uncomfortable when he started talking about City High and Claudette. He broke out. But yeah, she should have been a solo star.

I hate when EFN gets drunk, because he starts talking. How are you going to tell Irv when his favorite period of music is? He mentioned Illmatic, because that set Queens off again from the Run DMC and LL era.

Last edited:
A little more than half way thru, but Wyclef seemed to be getting uncomfortable when he started talking about City High and Claudette. He broke out. But yeah, she should have been a solo star.

Clef was hitting Lauryn Hill and everything he was saying happened to her

that’s my only thoughts as to why he was uncomfortable

Clef was hitting Lauryn Hill and everything he was saying happened to her

that’s my only thoughts as to why he was uncomfortable

Naw, he's comfortable talking about that. He had it in a book.

It was when Irv stated talking about Claudette sleeping with both of the dudes, what happen to her career, and the money should be first and what Wyclef should have told them.

Irv's energy :pimp:. One of the best storytellers

That part with Clef was weird though. EFN is the worst.

I'm trying to wait for the video but I might just roll with the audio for this Drink Champs. I'm dying to hear this one with Irv.

Naw, he's comfortable talking about that. He had it in a book.

It was when Irv stated talking about Claudette sleeping with both of the dudes, what happen to her career, and the money should be first and what Wyclef should have told them.

I didn’t know he was talking to clef saying he should’ve told her

I wanna see that part on video

Yeah I want to actually go back and watch that part. And the part and when Nore was talking about some things in code without saying names.

As goofy as Irv is, he's the Maharaja of **** talking. I'm always down with drunken Queens **** talking.

Irv also helped put on Mic Geronimo from my neighborhood so I have to give him props.

Back
Top Bottom