The Combat Jack Show Thread

I always ****ed with Maino because he was from NY when we had no rappers and his rhymes were real. I think he’s underrated when it comes to story telling. His first album was dumb good.

I’m a check JD on Drink Chanps
Only song I ever fully listened to
Was that rumors song or I think that's what it's called. Whatever song he had out when he FIRST got out

Mal is funny :lol:

Miko was tolerable this episode. That made sense about her husband, but throwing other teammates under the bus is a no no

and he bought her a house? Can he stay in it?

I'm with Mal, no ex's

Yeah, I agree with that.

He helped Usher get poppin in 98 then wrote and produced most of Usher's Concessions album. Helped Mariah make her come back in 05. That album was big amongst females.

Yeah, I respect JD, but he never received the attention he deserved. Probably because he wasn't trying to be all in the media like Puff. It's a joke when Nore said Puff is one of his top producers.

Damn just peeped combat ig
Haven't listened to an episode in a while didn't know he had cancer
U know.....
What I'm bout to say is kinda ****ed up
But I wonder does karma really play a part in life
All the people he admitting to jerking while being a lawyer
Also not that this is equivalent
But I remember him talking bout how Haiti and how Hillary shouldn't win
And how his fam voted for trump again
I know that ain't equivalent
But him jerking folks knowingly on their contracts
And now his whole life unraveling
Now makes sense why he would have lil anger fits at the beginning of episodes at the "fans" and "internets"
It's cause he was mad. Plus the folks he's kinda done scandalous on his podcast even though Pete and Dallas never really spoke one it
Combat just seems like a real unsavory character. I mean his wife leaving him and stage 4 cancer???? Dudes life is in shambles plus he looks real sick in the hospital bed on ig. Hospital bed looks like a cheap county one at that.....
Damn karma If real is a *****
Idk if it's real but man if so
This is a case.........(joe Budden podcast joke reference)

I'd like to think that Combat has tried to make amends for whatever mistakes he made in the past. He's also helped a lot of people. He helped make Dallas a bigger personality, helped Premium carve out a lane in podcasts, helped Benahemeen get a show, etc. He also does care about the culture and has inspired a lot of people to create their own podcasts. Plus, cancer is a hell of a karma shot. Stress has to play a factor in this somehow.

I also found it strange how they were coming at Mal like what he was saying was so far left. There are a lot of people out there who don’t want their current significant other in any sort of communication with their ex’s.

“She’ll have the steak. Meadium rare. Don’t talk to my girl”

That had me rolling. :lol:

Damn just peeped combat ig
Haven't listened to an episode in a while didn't know he had cancer
U know.....
What I'm bout to say is kinda ****ed up
But I wonder does karma really play a part in life
All the people he admitting to jerking while being a lawyer
Also not that this is equivalent
But I remember him talking bout how Haiti and how Hillary shouldn't win
And how his fam voted for trump again
I know that ain't equivalent
But him jerking folks knowingly on their contracts
And now his whole life unraveling
Now makes sense why he would have lil anger fits at the beginning of episodes at the "fans" and "internets"
It's cause he was mad. Plus the folks he's kinda done scandalous on his podcast even though Pete and Dallas never really spoke one it
Combat just seems like a real unsavory character. I mean his wife leaving him and stage 4 cancer???? Dudes life is in shambles plus he looks real sick in the hospital bed on ig. Hospital bed looks like a cheap county one at that.....
Damn karma If real is a *****
Idk if it's real but man if so
This is a case.........(joe Budden podcast joke reference)

It's crazy I was thinking the exact same thing. He gets a pass from people but it's strange because he was jerking people left and right out of money. Destroying lifes, all because somebody probably told him to do it.

He also seemed like he was living pretty reckless at his age drinking and talking about pills, just a wierd lifestyle for his age.

Mal is funny :lol:

Miko was tolerable this episode. That made sense about her husband, but throwing other teammates under the bus is a no no

and he bought her a house? Can he stay in it?

Yeah, I agree with that.

Yeah, I respect JD, but he never received the attention he deserved. Probably because he wasn't trying to be all in the media like Puff. It's a joke when Nore said Puff is one of his top producers.

Nore is a known clown though. Nobody I've ever had conversations with about hiphop producers would ever put Puff in that list.

talking to an ex is out the question

it’s not insecurity

it’s respect

on both sides

if I brought a chick home who has kids my grandmother would slap the hell out me

she told me specifically to make my own family

I feel like JD was saying Puff ain't as innocent as he claims. It's A LOT that Puff leaves out whenever he talks about the East vs West ****. Dude was real uncomfortable in that Dr Dre documentary.

Of course puff is guilty, he paid Keefe for protection and to hit Pac and Suge.

Which in turn triggered a whole chain of events that I don't eem feel like typing about.

joe has managed to turn his podcast into the black seinfeld

the jokes based off words and the whole nine are all reminding me of a seinfeld vibe which is one of my all time favorite shows

you can’t watch this is us without an us

cmon dog

Mal sound like the dude that fake stunts all the time. He trippin with that no kids thing and he mid 30's. I'm 29 and a lot of the girls I talk to got kids. If they 25+ most of 'em gon have some kids.

Back
Top Bottom