The Combat Jack Show Thread

Never heard Joe so humble lol

Birdman gave Joe one of them nice G-checks. "I see you doing your thang pleighboi, be a shame if something happen to"

He said Birdman wants to do ES, that would be epic.

Maino talked about Birdman and how he got out of his Atlantic deal thinking he was going to move over to Cash Money and Birdman stopped taking his calls.

The Maino Lip Service was good. Maino and L'Oreal have internal conflict. Something happen or he wanted it to happen and it didn't. That's the first time I liked L'Oreal she seemed like a dude and didn't hold back. Maino taking it personal after he had been throwing shots :lol:

The Math and RZA Combat was good as usual. It was dope to see how RZA and Math knew 25+ year old GZA lyrics still. And the respect they have for their other members.

It was mad subliminals.

L'Oreal from Newark NJ I think. She not that pretty but smashable. Maino sounded a lil pressed though.

I've been subbed to Yee pod for a year and heard one ep...can't do Stephanie voice. The joint y'all hyped up earlier this year with Ross got me to press play...is this ep in that realm?

Yeah, it's pretty much the same. Maino and L'Oreal were going at it the whole episode.

L'Oeal looked ok back when she was trying to rap, but she's gained weight now. She still holds herself in high regards, I'm not sure why a dude would. Her and GiGi are going to be in for a rude awakening. They're last years model.

They had me laughing on the way to work. That was a clear reminder not to play with women cause when they get offended they always go too far lol.

Maino girl gonna pull up on lorel lmfao

According to Mika's IG, Combat Jack was recently diagnosed with colon cancer and had surgery. Hoping he has a speedy recovery.

I knew she was holding that as her trump card, and she was holding back. I was thinking the same thing.

Redman and Just Blaze on Combat without Combat

According to B-Sides Anthem, Combat Jack was recently diagnosed with colon cancer and had surgery. Hoping he has a speedy recovery.

He mentioned some health problems he was going through during the RZA episode when they were talking about being vegan.

Sad to hear Combat going through it. The statement I read from him sounded upbeat, I hope he can stay positive.

You never know when life is going to throw you a nasty curve.:smh:

Maino and Baby situation was interesting. Atlantic would have dropped him anyways, they were done with him.

Maino new album is cool, a few songs he could do away with the generic beats and autotune but I like once he gets to spitting.

Never cared for Maino. I remember he was supposed to open at a Smif-N-Wessun and Random Axe (Black Milk, Guilty Simpson, Sean Price) show that I attended a few years ago. Dude never showed up, which was great. I never heard an explanation why but I won't be surprised if he felt like he was above opening up for Duck Down artists.

I'm going to check it out.

The funny thing is that Paparazzi Po was upset at Mysonne calling his dad a snitch, Maino said he should have been straight up killed :rofl:

I always ****** with Maino because he was from NY when we had no rappers and his rhymes were real. I think he’s underrated when it comes to story telling. His first album was dumb good.

I’m a check JD on Drink Chanps

Maino on A Butta's podcast :pimp:

JD goes into how gen was in the whip with BIG right before BIG got killed.....

And speaks on the Diddy/Wolf & Suge & his man shooting situation....and a whole lot more.

Back
Top Bottom