The Combat Jack Show Thread

Rory always fronts about pre 2005 R&B, like come on son. We know you weren't listening to R&B until 2015. Hated when he was trying to talk about New Edition months back.

I stopped listening to the podcast because I wasn't trying to hear Rory and his pops on the podcast anymore but I might have to check it out with Bridget Kelly. She's dope.

Im around rorys age and i deff remember too close. I got that next album for Christmas that year from my cousin.

Granted i didnt know what the song meant till i was older but that song was still playing at parties when i was in high school.

Too close ain't that far from my way and nice and slow time wise. If you were around any type of black events you could hear these songs frequently. You don't have to know what they're about to memorize and like them.

New edition I can't explain that.

Bridget Kelly was cool

I am only familiar with the name, not her work.

Too close ain't that far from my way and nice and slow time wise. If you were around any type of black events you could hear these songs frequently. You don't have to know what they're about to memorize and like them.

Rory was seven

^felt weird liking you comment, that's a sad situation. I remember the episode Greg was speaking out, it seemed very out of place so they took It in stride with jokes. I'm glad that situation ended ok.

Gregs brother had a mental breakdown or something, swung on Charlamagne and Wax this week or a couple months ago. I'm still listening now.

This is God :lol:

Lucky Charlamagne isn't like Akademiks. huh? what?

I pictured Wax putting on the gloves on a Fleece Johnson tip like when Bomani described the Mase scene in the restaurant. We could have done this the easy or the hard way, looks like you want it to be the hard way.

Then it looking like the scene from The Color Purple when he hit Wax :lol:

Maaan Lately came on yesterday and I just busted out laughing.

That song is ruined for me for at least a month now. :lol:

4 kids tho, courts about to garnish his wages heavy. And he seemed like the family man type too that legit enjoys spending time with the kids, sad to hear.

On the flipside though, he's as poppin as he's even been in life. I doubt he'll have trouble paying bills or finding a bad one.

When it comes to child/spousal support now is the WORST time for this to happen to him...They go to court and his payments will be based in current wages which means if he ever has a dip/slow down in income he'll be screwed.

Maybe it's been brewing for a while and a smart lawyer advised her to hold off until he got his weight up....

so i follow combat jack wife
whose a :pimp: blasian
i know he sitting there in his feelings
after their split
i know dudes been shooting there shot cause on ig she be posting "dem pics"

When it comes to child/spousal support now is the WORST time for this to happen to him...They go to court and his payments will be based in current wages which means if he ever has a dip/slow down in income he'll be screwed.

You described Fetty Wap.

Dude went wild once he became famous going raw in strippers at his highest peak

so i follow combat jack wife
whose a :pimp: blasian
i know he sitting there in his feelings
after their split
i know dudes been shooting there shot cause on ig she be posting "dem pics"

:lol:

You can tell when a girl gets single and they're trying to make their ex jealous and also is after attention.

Back
Top Bottom