The Combat Jack Show Thread

Couldn't even honor Mal rant about cornballs when his right hand man is Brandon Jennings. Mal run in them ball player/rich ***** circles and a lot of his peers see him as a cornball. And BJ def was one of them famous cats on twitter back in the day DM'n chicks telling stuff like "why u ******* with regular ******" "I got more bread than him" type **** :lol::smh:

Couldn't even honor Mal rant about cornballs when his right hand man is Brandon Jennings. Mal run in them ball player/rich ***** circles and a lot of his peers see him as a cornball. And BJ def was one of them famous cats on twitter back in the day DM'n chicks telling stuff like "why u ****ing with regular *****s" "I got more bread than him" type **** :lol::smh:

:lol:

Didn't Joe and Brandon used to be cool back in the Joe Budden TV days. But Joe had a D'Angelo Russell moment with Brandon. I always thought that was odd that him and Mal were still friends. And Joe speaks on Brandon as if he barely knows him.

Brandon shot the club up in Lashontae so he gets my respect.

it was def personal, he was talking bout someone specifically

but just like snitching, dirty macking became cool and acceptable

him saying side chicks don't have power is a lie tho

you're giving power to anyone you trust

To me dirty mackin only matters if you're cool or friends with the guy. If I don't know you like that I don't owe you any sort of respect or responsibility. It's fair game.

It's corny if it was what he's saying it was. You talking to a chick about a dude and acting like you're better than him because you have money. That just means your'e insecure with the other things you bring to the table. That's something you have to live with yourself as a man however.

Saying side chicks dont have power is wild. Mal caught a flashback and got emotional.:lol:

That’s the main reason I can’t really do the side chick thing if I’m in a committed relationship. All it takes is for her to have a bad day. I don’t deal with the stress well.:lol:

There are indeed women out there who would hold it down if you’ve established that, but at the end of the day you’re banking on the will of someone else who’s likely to get tired of the situation eventually. That’s a lot of power.

You can't even listen to Mal. Has he been in a relationship to have side chicks?

What he was saying would cause problems, because you can't treat the side chick any sort of way.

It's the woman you pick. Also if you're real with the woman. Too many dudes lie to the side chick. You shouldn't be having relationship arguments or have to lie to them.

And like I was saying some of these chicks know the dudes do what they do, they just don't expect you to bring it to their front door.

Couldn't even honor Mal rant about cornballs when his right hand man is Brandon Jennings. Mal run in them ball player/rich ***** circles and a lot of his peers see him as a cornball. And BJ def was one of them famous cats on twitter back in the day DM'n chicks telling stuff like "why u ****ing with regular *****s" "I got more bread than him" type **** :lol::smh:

Couldn't take that _ serious. It was obvious some chick recently gave him the stiff arm. Son was damn near crying.

Not sure if you guys listen to Ed's podcast C'Mon Son, but there's a good discussion they have in the wake of Dolph and on the new rappers.

I'd like to correct him on one thing though. It's not just Young Thug's dress dudes comments on. I was seeing people reposting his antics on instagram before he started dressing funny. Calling guys bae and using heart eyes.

I read Mero and Heather are getting a divorce. Someone mentioned it on his IG Live and he said its true. He hasn't been wearing his ring on the visual art. |l

Last edited:
Damn. Sucks if it’s true. ****** just moved to Bergen. :smh:

He’s got the ring on in the episode from Monday with Damian Lillard though.

CFC1FF62-3159-440F-A8D2-A2913A14371E.png

That’s what someone pointed out but then said not all interviews are recorded that same day. There’s a D&M subreddit where the divorce was mentioned.

On LSA some women were at the live show in Boston and said it seemed they were throwing subtle shots at Heather & hinted whatever is wrong is on her not Mero. I’ll screen cap it later.

Oh that's why buddy tweeted he was lost the other day...

He was tweeting in lower case and ppl were asking if he was ok and he said nah. I legit thought they might have gotten canceled or he lost a homie cause he went out and threw up a tag a few hrs later.

Damn son he got a whole tribe to feed and she gonna take him to the cleaners too. Homie just bought the damn house with the back patio.

I guess I gotta be the guy but it never made sense why he was with a jewish woman with the stuff he says on the show and believes in

hope he bounces back but he's in for a long depressing process

Sucks to hear. They were down when they had little and now that they came up and finally got the house in Jersey and JUST had a baby girl this could be happening. All those kids and time they been together it’s a wrap for Mero’s checks SMH not that she doesn’t deserve it but damn.

If he didn’t have all those kids single Mero would be bae. Ladies on LSA were always mad respectful of heather and kept the thirst to a minimum but it’s a wrap for that. :lol:

I guess I gotta be the guy but it never made sense why he was with a jewish woman with the stuff he says on the show and believes in

hope he bounces back but he's in for a long depressing process

Can’t lie I’ve thought that too but brushed it off.

The brand is at its STRONGEST right now too :smh:. Damn Mero.

I'm sure all that traveling to the west coast and other places caused some strain

The brand is at its STRONGEST right now too :smh:. Damn Mero.

I'm sure all that traveling to the west coast and other places caused some strain

Part of me hopes they can reconcile, but another part of me is thinking that the amount of sympathy box that's going to be tossed Mero's way will be astronomical. :lol:

I went to that boat party they hosted last summer and the broads was on em :lol: Boys didn't even have a TV show yet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom