The Combat Jack Show Thread

4 kids tho, courts about to garnish his wages heavy. And he seemed like the family man type too that legit enjoys spending time with the kids, sad to hear.

On the flipside though, he's as poppin as he's even been in life. I doubt he'll have trouble paying bills or finding a bad one.

I know someone recently mentioned him getting divorced on IG Live and he denied it. Still doesn't mean it isn't true. She's a teacher I think, so the brand might be problematic for her at work and for her Jewish fam. Or maybe she's right and Mero is wildin' out here, getting triple toppy from hipster Vice interns on some classic Dominican ****.

Hope Mero works it out ...ain’t gon lie , the show would be more lit with a single n even less dambs Mero tho :lol:

I’m sure his wife had some questions about some stuff he was saying and he couldn’t just say “ it’s all jokes”

Damn The Brand is HGH levels right now. The show is great, watch every episode, how does Vice feel about it? I know they on a break for a bit, hopefully show is not cancelled?

They got renewed for a second season. Be back in a week I think. I’m almost sure they’re Vice’s premier show, so they’re not foolish enough to let them boys go. :lol:

Crazy to think this time last year we were waiting for episode 1 of the visual art. And a year before that they’d just started the audio art. The Brand, man. :smokin

Unless Mero confirms it, no need to buy into the divorce allegation.

Sidebar: where the heck do they sell the merch at? They keep mentioning that they’ve got boxes full of Hive shirts, but I’ve never heard them say where people can cop.

No engagement ring on last nights episode, so I’m buying it.

I gotta go listen to the Desus & Mero Taxstone episode. I think they were there to promote the podcast. Crazy how fast and far they’ve come.

Mero's catching broad daylight throwups like he's still living on Tremont. He needs to relaaax. Heather popped out 4 lil' kosher platanos for him, she'll come around.

Funk Flex <<<<<<

Absolute worst. Just let the man speak.

I stopped at like 20 minutes and his son clowned Flex 2 times.

If you sell 100 joints for a $1 a day, 7x a week, how much do you make Flex?

Jesus christ.

Flex was at his WORST in this interview man. I found myself driving around with an angry face, telling him to shut the **** up in this interview :lol:.

Flex might actually be worse than NORE with the interrupting. And that's HARD to do. He's an egomaniac

Peter Shue was on the Combat Jack show a year or so ago, listen to that instead

I saw this documentary about the mob chick that got him set up, she was wild

Mal is an idiot. It's easy to prove rape. They cut him off :smh:

Them doing the Tyrese and Rock beef :lol:

Rory acting like he was around for Next Too Close :lol:

Combat was at A3C with Ed Lover, Pete and Angela Rye. The Read got a $60,000 advertisement they turned down, damn. I'm still amazed how much racist Pete has grown over the past seven years.

Back
Top Bottom