The Combat Jack Show Thread

Just started listening. Glad ya'll said it was good, because I saw three hours and didn't really have interest.

That Big and Kim story was Big Pun level. Her sister?

and were those commercials real, because I was wondering what the hell was going on with the MetroPCS joint. I thought I was listening to the radio.

:lol:....yo i was driving when that first commercial came on....almost crashed the whip trying to figure out what the hell interrupted that :smh: :rofl:.

Terrible editing man. Just terrible.

I'll listen later, I've always been a big JD fan. I loved his R&B and all his beats he was doing. His first album hard as ****, he's mad under appreciated.

I'll listen later, I've always been a big JD fan. I loved his R&B and all his beats he was doing. His first album hard as ****, he's mad under appreciated.

It's crazy.

Dude wifed up Janet Jackson. Toured with WHoudini and was in the freaks come out at night video before puberty. Produced one of the most memorable and successful hip hop tracks ever in "jump". Worked with Jay Z, Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston, Usher, TLC, Janet, BIG etc. Brought us one of the most successful child rappers ever....as well as Xscape and da brat amongst others. Brought us Jagged Edge. Etc, etc, etc...

And JD is kind of a foot note in hip hop. He's UP there with the best of them.

I don't think people realize how much he's had a hand in. He's done MAAAAAAD ****. Writing and producing classics. He stayed relevant for years too. It's crazy.

he gets forgotten because there’s really no sound he can be associated with

it all just sounds like the artists that worked with him did it on their own

"JD you worked with kids you never had no R Kelly stuff going on"

sabu.png

Nore stupid man

Damn stage 4 Combat? Russell was saying this exact stuff when he came up there.

This episode is great so far besides that news tho.

I have to give it to JD :lol: he handled his liquor very well according to his size and how much he drank.

Nore whispering when talking about Janet :lol:

I don't think anyone believed that Puff story.

Actually wasn’t that bad. I have a tough time listening to her as well.

Didn’t know her and Tax were as cool as they seem. Shorty said she was texting him while she was there with Joe.

Still crazy how that Tax stuff played/is playing out. :smh:

I don't think people realize how much he's had a hand in. He's done MAAAAAAD ****. Writing and producing classics. He stayed relevant for years too. It's crazy.
He helped Usher get poppin in 98 then wrote and produced most of Usher's Concessions album. Helped Mariah make her come back in 05. That album was big amongst females.

Damn just peeped combat ig
Haven't listened to an episode in a while didn't know he had cancer
U know.....
What I'm bout to say is kinda ****** up
But I wonder does karma really play a part in life
All the people he admitting to jerking while being a lawyer
Also not that this is equivalent
But I remember him talking bout how Haiti and how Hillary shouldn't win
And how his fam voted for trump again
I know that ain't equivalent
But him jerking folks knowingly on their contracts
And now his whole life unraveling
Now makes sense why he would have lil anger fits at the beginning of episodes at the "fans" and "internets"
It's cause he was mad. Plus the folks he's kinda done scandalous on his podcast even though Pete and Dallas never really spoke one it
Combat just seems like a real unsavory character. I mean his wife leaving him and stage 4 cancer???? Dudes life is in shambles plus he looks real sick in the hospital bed on ig. Hospital bed looks like a cheap county one at that.....
Damn karma If real is a *****
Idk if it's real but man if so
This is a case.........(joe Budden podcast joke reference)

Back
Top Bottom