The Combat Jack Show Thread

True indeed. Nowadays the internet cuts the middle man out but yeah, in the 80's, 90's, even in the 2000's, there was almost no other way.

And kinda sidebar, but have you heard of any legit places in Houston that are doing real work in the community that need donations? Especially in minority neighborhoods. I'm not sending **** to the Red Cross

it's moreso notable individuals and certain schools or warehouses acting as shelters or a place to store supplies to hand out

certain individuals are helping the hood out, for the most part a lot of the help is going to people who are better off, atleast to me

my job had tons of supplies and I begged the hr lady to donate it but they gave it to employees that work here that only had minimal damage

that s**t sent me through the roof

some lost everything and they're handing s**t out to people who had a little carpet damage

I'm talking thousands of dollars of supplies, I understand helping financially but they didn't need the whole truckload

like 6 people took everything, came in multiple cars and trucks...the whole nine

disgusting

The Bun B Ed Lover is good

Trina on Nore is interesting. I never listened to her music other than her appearing on other. I'm not sure if her music matches the **** she was talking.

Nore when he was trying to cut her off when she was talking about Ross and Trick :lol:

Trina starts talking **** when she gets tipsy. Does she write her own lyrics?

I knew Joe would mention the Pump It Up freestyle. It's funny Rory facetimed him :lol:

**** ain't been the same since Tax got booked :smh:

His voice is missing

Is anyone on here familiar with the Dusse Friday podcast it's sponsored by Roc Nation...idk how long they have been up but I just came across an interview with Jay-z mom I'm about to tune in now

Yeah, I've been listening for a bit

Bleek is normally up there.

It's normally better. Like when Casanova or Bizkit are up there.

I cried when Rory said he screenshotted and cropped. Nobody caught that, but that's important. Son was committed to the cause of DEFENDING SHAWN BRADLEY.:rofl:

I cried when Rory said he screenshotted and cropped. Nobody caught that, but that's important. Son was committed to the cause of DEFENDING SHAWN BRADLEY.:rofl:

It made me go look up his stats :lol: Maybe I missed something, but naw he was pretty bad. He was 7'6 and couldn't shoot 50% or grab 10 boards.

Yeah he was trash. Joe just trying to spin Jay calling him Shawn Bradley into a positive.

Said your mans was arguing him as a hall of famer.:lol::smh:

I'm def awkward handshake guy

I only do standard handshakes dog

boys out here all have their own version it's annoying

Mal is a moron. I hate black people who repeat the racist Chicago talking point. I don't mind when Donald Trump talks about sending in the national guard :smh:

Ja Rule trying to sell Pain Is Love 2 CD's :lol:

Tyrese :lol:

I think mal just wanted to say something needs to change in Chicago and went wayyyy left. Once Joe slowed him down he realized he was bugging talking about sending military soldiers in to police these kids.

I cant imagine what that would look like after. Quickest gentrification in US history probably.

Joe totally agreed, but reworded everything he said on the low :lol:

Trae the Truth was good on The Cipher. It's funny how that Bobby Brown story gained traction.

Mal is a moron. He doesn't realize how long Bobby Brown has been out. New Edition has been out since Motown 25. He kept referring to Bobby as if it was My Perogative Bobby Brown. I said earlier that Michael Jackson himself said some kids taught him about the Moonwalk in a book. New Edition/Bobby Brown in 82/83 would have just been some kids to Michael Jackson.

Man that Tyrese letter had me in stitches at work. The nerve of that ***** to include "this is not a rant" :rofl:

"Add another bro in there" :rofl:

They've been on it these past couple of weeks. Last week with Rory and Lenny S. I died when Joe said "Blame Lenny S for that? Blame Lenny S for what?!?" :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom