The Combat Jack Show Thread

Lenny S getting sensitive over Blame Lenny S for that. :stoneface: He didn't realize they were joking Rory and not him?

I took that as one of those situations where he didn't listen but someone told him Joe was talking about his couch.

Kinda like Joe and the battle rappers when it wasn't even Joe who said it was dead.

Joe kinda over did it after the Mal asked if there was beef but that probably should have been asked off air.

I've come to the conclusion that Mal is slow. He should have told Lenny S that Joe was just joking Rory, and it was a play on Jay's bar and Rory had it as his pic title. It shouldn't have even gotten to the point that Mal had to ask Joe. He should have explained it in the beginning.

I've come to the conclusion that Mal is slow. He should have told Lenny S that Joe was just joking Rory, and it was a play on Jay's bar and Rory had it as his pic title. It shouldn't have even gotten to the point that Mal had to ask Joe. He should have explained it in the beginning.

I agree 100%
I don't think Mal knew about the Iggy thing that happened on complex though. Bad timing because it seemed like Joe was going at Lenny at that point but it seemed to be a coincidence both things happened so close to each other.

The Premium Pete show is actually pretty good this week. AKing, Dallas and Pete just shooting the **** like the old Combat Jack Show days. Definitely recommend it to those who miss the old Combat format.

Last edited:
That **** about what to do with our hands in pics is mad true. I'm tall and my arms long as ****. I always feel like **** am I supposed to do with my ****in hands.

I was dying when Joe said I'm still trying to do the sideways peace.

Mal has picked some hard *** rap songs. That Conway The Machine joint was stupid hard.

I don't believe Malibu's Most Wanted listens to the music he picks.

I usually skip over the sleeper segment because you can predict their songs. It's gotten old.

Pic of Kevin from back in the day.

:smh:At the Flex tapdancing when it came to Alpo snitching

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170919-225712.png
    Screenshot_20170919-225712.png
    712.4 KB · Views: 17
This is one of the reasons why Funk Flex is a legend. Despite all the antics. Dude gives great interviews.

Wish he'd teach Aye Butta how to guide conversations :lol:

Why would anyone think Joe & Lenny S have beef? The way Mal brought it up was weird.

PS I hate that gold couch. It's so ugly and loud.

Just got to excessive dap man. We definitely called this boy dap man back in college. If 20 ****** were outside the dorm chillin he would go through and dap up every single one of them then come through and hug all the girls. I ran into him recently when I was out with my roommate from college and we laughed all over again at that ****.

Last edited:
Flex is the worst at interviewing though. Awful. He grew up in the bronx during the 80s and 90s when NYC was grimy and he acts like he doesnt know anything.

Flex is the worst at interviewing though. Awful. He grew up in the bronx during the 80s and 90s when NYC was grimy and he acts like he doesnt know anything.

Naw...he was clearly doing that for the listener who might not know. I thought flex was great. He gave his input here and there. Like about the lingo, clubs, scene and djs...as well as personal anecdotes.

Flex killed it

Back
Top Bottom