The Combat Jack Show Thread

Why would anyone think Joe & Lenny S have beef? The way Mal brought it up was weird.

I didn't get how Mal did that. It shouldn't have come to him asking him about it on the show. Unless it was them putting on an act. But Mal seemed shocked by Joe's reaction. He knows he's bipolar.

Joe hit him with the “yo I don’t know which one of your b****** Floyd done f*****” :rofl:

Mal on one, man.

“You can’t outslick a can of oil”

“When Malcolm X said the roosters is coming home to roost, this is what he was talking about”

“Ain’t no real ***** gon ever be seen with no side chick”

Last edited:
Flex is the worst at interviewing though. Awful. He grew up in the bronx during the 80s and 90s when NYC was grimy and he acts like he doesnt know anything.

it's crazy cause if he wasn't so goofy Kevin wouldn't have even mentioned the paperwork from azie and po

I just hate how flex cuts people off every 2 words

Naw...he was clearly doing that for the listener who might not know. I thought flex was great. He gave his input here and there. Like about the lingo, clubs, scene and djs...as well as personal anecdotes.

Flex killed it
We can agree to disagree. Some stuff yea I guess for Zach and Cody out in Oregon I guess Flex needs to stop and explain some things but he was interrupting every 5 seconds. Dude couldn't even talk for more than 1 minute without Flex interrupting with something to say. Some areas it wasn't that bad other times he could of let the man speak.
it's crazy cause if he wasn't so goofy Kevin wouldn't have even mentioned the paperwork from azie and po

I just hate how flex cuts people off every 2 words
Word. Yea you probably right about that part.

Mal entire rant on the podcast today was hilarious but so true.... there really aint no rules out here man, ****** just do super corny **** & it slides

I never heard the full Kevin Hart excuse :lol: I have a target on my back. He's just getting yams thrown at him he can't help himself. :lol:

He cheated on his pregnant wife on her birthday weekend while she was in town :rofl:

Joe hit him with the “yo I don’t know which one of your b****** Floyd done f*****” :rofl:

Mal on one, man.

“You can’t outslick a can of oil”

“When Malcolm X said the roosters is coming home to roost, this is what he was talking about”

“Ain’t no real ***** gon ever be seen with no side chick”

:lol:

Leave it to the guy not in a relationship to tell people how to handle a side chick.

Why in the world was he so angry?

Dude is buggin. That's how you end up with a scorned female going to the cops and screaming rape or telling the national enquirer you gave her herpes.

Fax Kellermsn is wild funny to me.

Calling Mal the deep drug dealer was wild.

Rory Sr has to go, regular Rory is bad enough

If they don't get to Kevin being a sucka and B made for that apology, I might be done with the podcast

They're all talking **** and Rory sounds like a nerdy guy repeating stats. Joe said FOH Fax Kellerman.

Yoooo, Mal saying you in a room and you think to yourself that ain't that funny got me crying.

Nah i'm not gonna hold you Mal is right, obviously your not gonna be as harsh about it & word it like that. But ****** gotta let a side chick know she's a side chick man & MAKE SURE she's reminded enough. Chick is either gonna clearly see what it is & accept it, or she gonna walk. If she does **** it find another one side chicks aint meant to be there forever.

****** be treating they sides like they need them around & giving chicks the thought that she's as important as the wife.

I was ****in with everything Mal was saying up until he started giving Kevin a pass. You can't talk all that **** about clown and cornball ****, then you give a pass to one of the biggest cornball sucka moves ever.

The funny thing about cheating is women don't want to get embarrassed AND, AND, AND, AND the biggest problem with cheating is most men fall for the side chick and make her their main and treat her equally or better. I was always told men had no feelings and could cheat because they don't care about women but that was a myth or a generational thing. I seen mad of my friends cheat and like the main ***** and treat her like his girl or better. SMH

Kevin Chiles speaking on coming up, don diva, alpo and rich

Thanks. This was good, old Uptown. I never knew Azie was a snitch, but it explains why he got out so fast

I was wondering if Flex was playing dumb to make it a better interview. That part was annoying to me, because I find it hard to believe he's that naive on how the streets work.

It's funny that despite all the rants going at rappers, he wouldn't call a 60 year old who ratted a rat. That's funny.

These kids today are different. Alpo's son has been in jail, he knows his dad is a rat. Upset at Mysonne because he said the truth :lol: So is he going to be upset at KevinChiles now too?

I forgot how bad Tiger was out here. Leaving your name on voice mails. Dog, you're Tiger Woods if she doesn't know your voice then you should be moving on. You're the one worth $500 mil. Dude was out here thirsty for waitresses. Hey, this is Tiger. Who leaves their name?

The music behind Kevin Hart :rofl:

and Drake :lol: Dude gets a pass on so much corny stuff. This is who represents this generation? They need to get him out of here based on principle alone. Denzel in Mo Better blues...Bleek, son. KD and Drake are everything that's wrong with this generation.

so a basketball player was throwing dirt on Mal's name :lol:

I didn't know Kevin got on the phone with the chicks friend, who does that :lol: You get to know your side chicks friends?

The Flex Kellerman was hilarious and Rory getting sensitive.

I can't rock with Kyrie with no facial hair.

Nah i'm not gonna hold you Mal is right, obviously your not gonna be as harsh about it & word it like that. But *****s gotta let a side chick know she's a side chick man & MAKE SURE she's reminded enough. Chick is either gonna clearly see what it is & accept it, or she gonna walk. If she does **** it find another one side chicks aint meant to be there forever.

*****s be treating they sides like they need them around & giving chicks the thought that she's as important as the wife.

I was ****in with everything Mal was saying up until he started giving Kevin a pass. You can't talk all that **** about clown and cornball ****, then you give a pass to one of the biggest cornball sucka moves ever.

The funny thing about cheating is women don't want to get embarrassed AND, AND, AND, AND the biggest problem with cheating is most men fall for the side chick and make her their main and treat her equally or better. I was always told men had no feelings and could cheat because they don't care about women but that was a myth or a generational thing. I seen mad of my friends cheat and like the main ***** and treat her like his girl or better. SMH

I think it's because you take your main chick for granted. It's like a new car. When it's new you're washing it all the time. After a while you stop caring. Dudes like that new car smell with new relationships. You aren't dealing with the everyday hardships and stress of being in a relationship.

You have to have boundaries, but dudes get caught up. and the woman gets attached.

Yeah Mal side stepped and went easy on Kev. The truth needs to be said about dude because it’s the only way you can really expect folks to learn from their mishaps. If shorty caught you slipping with a hidden camera, aight. I can fathom that to an extent. But only to a thin extent because you’re Kevin Hart! You got the spending power to where you ought to have a secure location established. Your people should be diligent to ensure that the phones are confiscated ahead of time. Dudes with a lot to lose about to start strip searching these broads. :lol:

And what kind of **** is that for homie to be hopping on FaceTime with the slide’s friends? I haven’t seen son’s video, but if he really did that, he couldn’t reasonably expected to never get caught up. Do your dirt all by your lonely. Son is here trying to be friends with the side’s friends. :rofl:

Like I said in another thread, I’m not trying to judge Kev. A lot of us go through it and I know it sucks to be in the midst of being caught up. But I can’t ignore the fact that son made moves that only rookies make. Dude ought to be a veteran in the game by now.

only thing Kevin did that really got him into this is him acting like he's perfect

he moves and talks like he's running for president

talking all positivity and no mistakes

comedians and women been trying to expose him for years

but he still a solid cat, he puts money in alotta people's pockets

but yeah his moves with women are horribly planned, he was really just feeling hisself and ignored all rules to the game

Mal definitely got curved by some chick for a _ with more money. Homie sounded way too mad. Females chase money. Everybody know that. He sound like something JUST happened to him.

I ain't married so ain't no expert but if you a _ with money you gonna have to throw your side chick some bread to keep her quite at the same time you should never fully trust a chick that's sleeping with a married man. These girls look at them as comeup. A _ like Kevin Hart got comfortable let his guard down, real sloppy with it. We ain't see Jay get caught on no video tape, we don't know what his side chick looks like.

Hov did wonders for the game by cheating on Bey and coming clean (or getting caught up, idk).

We won’t fully appreciate Jay until he’s gone, man. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom