The Combat Jack Show Thread

I need to hear that interview bad. I love Irv interviews. What's the Mariah story you talking about.

Never liked that Jay song BUT Jay's "Anything" and "Hey Papi" were always dope as **** to me. Random.

J Lo was pretty much Tommy Mottola's creation to make her a big star to get back at Mariah for their divorce.

When Jay said make another Hov to Dame...well Tommy was intent on making an even bigger star than his ex-wife to get back at her and win. Irv was saying Mottola would have done anything to help J Lo succeed, so he should have asked for even more money.

http://www.iloveoldschoolmusic.com/...arey-j-lo-have-had-tension-for-over-a-decade/

I never knew that. I don't know much about J Lo or Mariah. Mariah always been a clown to me though. Dumb Irish broad. J Lo is an embarrassment to my people, she's beyond white washed.

I'm Real is a ****in classic though, damn that song brings me back. Mariah got classics too but **** her.

Guess I should press play on that Gotti pod. I heard buddy's 2 hr flex interview, the BC interview and the one he just did with Ebro, lol but it seems he still has some stuff to talk about.

I'm guessing he'll be back at one of those platforms soon, because if the **** he stored today with the whole Kardashians and racism thing. :lol:

And that whole Fat Joe interview with Slay was good. The story about Pun saving him at the club was hilarious. Trying to picture Pun with the two pistols hopping out the ride while Teena Marie is playing. :lol:

I never heard Mariah described that way before. You know she's half black, right?

Her mom's white, she was raised by her mom and her grandparents in a white household in an irish neighborhood BUT her sister that actually looks black was sent to live with her dad.

Her pops is from Venezuela.

Made it to this part of Irv interview when he's talking about Jay and X made them switch their whole style up to compete with them.

They ain't touch on it, but in the spirit of competition why would they give Jay, can I get...I remember in another interview he said Jay asked him for it, got Ja on the phone and Ja gave him the formula and flow.

Him talking about Vida :lol: she had hype Williams in her corner and Tah writing her rhymes.

Vida wanted to write her own records

***** you can't rap! :lol: :lol:

Tidal gotta get the 15 second fast forward/rewind button for the pods.

That's Crazy Vita was really 16 or 17 in Belly. lol Thought that was just the role.

tumblr_neyouqdvWb1qew59ho10_250.gif

Irv telling the story on why Nas didn't sign to Murda Inc. is hilarious.

Nas: but what if we die?

Irv: then we'll be martyrs *****.

Nas was like **** this, yo dough let me out.

***** changed his number and everything.

:lol: :lol:

Irv went on an instarant about old white people being mad about the Kardashians/Jenners influencing the young white women to choose blacks. I see what he's saying.

Irv isn't wrong. Makes me sick how so many of these athletes, celebs and rappers have a white or asian woman. That's that self hate. Nothing more beautiful than a dark skinned black or hispanic woman. The way these men act with white women and **** sends a terrible message. It's sad how many of them want to share the Kardashian broads instead of getting their own. It's sad and who knows if it'll ever stop.

It's a lot deeper than what Irv is talking about.

They feel they're being erased. They see Obama as a threat, their statues being taken down as a threat, increase in minorities in this country, interracial dating as a threat....

Statistically there's way more black athletes/actors/rappers etc. with black women than otherwise, I think that narrative really gets overplayed sometimes. It happens but it ain't the epidemic people make it out to be.

But as far is what Irv is saying, sex and something like a fear of inferiority with white men when it comes to sex, black men, and white women has definitely been an element in American racism since the beginning. But it's not the whole reason and I don't know if the Kardashians made as much of a difference as he's making it out to be. Interesting conversation to have out there though.

It might be more black athletes that marry/date their own but it's A LOT that love white women just because. You watch these drafts and HOF stuff it's A LOT.

It might be more black athletes that marry/date their own but it's A LOT that love white women just because. You watch these drafts and HOF stuff it's A LOT.

Man, if I'm young rich famous and single and got options like that I'm busting down all races weights shapes etc

Don't get me wrong, I agree the thirst for white chicks is out there, but I think who people choose to STAY with is the more important point, and if you're looking at that, the dating out epidemic ain't as serious as people make it out to be all the time.

It's a lot deeper than what Irv is talking about.

They feel they're being erased. They see Obama as a threat, their statues being taken down as a threat, increase in minorities in this country, interracial dating as a threat....

Yeah. And the wild thing is they're buggin out like this after only ONE black president. Hip hop is popular but look at who's really makin all the money behind the scenes there. Who runs Hollywood, Silicon Valley. Who actually OWNS the NBA and NFL teams. What do all the Fortune 500 CEOs look like. Who is the police force out here protecting and who are they violating. This whole paranoia about them "taking back" the country is so ******* ridiculous. Who has it then? Weirdo **** man

Bun B episode :nthat:

I never understood the Pimp C and Jeezy thing. I just sat back as an outsider befuddled.

I got what Bun was saying, because a lot of Atlanta isn't from Atlanta. It's why the Atlanta metro area population doubled in the past twenty years. But still going by the time zone thing, that would mean Texas is the mid west. Which I always considered it anyway because of cowboys and stuff.

Got damn.....NORE is more annoying than usual with Bun B :smh:

He sound like he gone already to start the interview

He was fine with me this episode, they interrupted each other. He was annoying during Wyclef, it took 40 minutes just to talk about LL

Pimp C just hated Atlanta

Basically lol. Pimp was my guy....but he was wild nonsensical with his Atlanta hate. That time zone **** don't even make sense. Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida are EST.

Dude just hated the A for whatever reason :lol:

The Pimp/Jeezy thing was cuz Bun and Pimp gave Jeezy verses either for the low or for free. And when Pimp asked Jeezy for a verse he was giving him the runaround. And Pimp felt Jeezy was flip flopping on BMF.

I don't think Pimp hated ATL, he lived there and worked with ATL rappers, he just called out some of the F'ery and moistness. The time zone ***** was dumb though. Lol

Legendary rant

And a fight come with that!

Back
Top Bottom