also notice its only black he/shes up there
always seeking attention
not to mention yeah ctg baited duval
but ctg was the one saying u cant say that defending them
also again duval aint really say nothing flagrant
i swear folks are dumb

LL interview was better than I thought it would be

and LL didn't end Canibus career, Wyclef and a bad album did

His laugh is wild. Like he could be the villain in a movie.

He actually laughs like your new screen name. I was wondering if it was a fake laugh at first.

I was hoping to hear more about the music. LL was huge and is still under appreciated for his role in Hip Hop. He was a huge part of my childhood. Still remember moms buying Momma Said Knock You Out, Bigger and Deffer and Mr Smith. We all watched In the House. LL was the first to do all kinds of **** and I know he got maaaad stories.

GOAT album was hard too. I've been meaning to go back and listen to his first 3-4 albums since I'm older now. "I'm Bad" still hard as **** and it's been like 30 years.

Wow at LL once owning a piece of Def Jam.

Itsthereal put out their live podcast they did with Rocafella today. I never listen to live podcasts, but it's the ROC so I'm going to peep.

They had Biggs, Lenny S, HipHop, Guru, Just Blaze, Young Gunz, Free and Jim all on the same stage should be a great listen.

Yeah, it should be l, but them itsthereal cats kinda corny. :lol:. They be having dope guests on their pod, but I be hesitant to listen cause they OD on the corny jokes.

Someone post the link for the Live Budden podcast and the ROC podcast, please.

I shut the Budden joint off after a few minutes. Mal trying to be extra cool, Rory is garbage as usual. Corny *** jokes, sounding like Manhattan's Most Wanted. Budden doing too much too.

Last edited:
I remember listening to one of their live podcast and Rory was doing too much trying to impress the crowed. I imagine it's the same way.

Wow at LL once owning a piece of Def Jam.

Itsthereal put out their live podcast they did with Rocafella today. I never listen to live podcasts, but it's the ROC so I'm going to peep.

They had Biggs, Lenny S, HipHop, Guru, Just Blaze, Young Gunz, Free and Jim all on the same stage should be a great listen.

Thanks. I'll give it a listen.

Those dudes are corny to me. I hate everything from their voices to their corny jokes and the way they laugh at them :smh:

I had to cut the LL interview off when he started trying to justifying that racoon song he made with the country singer.

LL is my guy. But that part annoyed me while I was driving on my way to work lol. He sounded like Ray Lewis now. Making no damn sense. Wish he ain't remind me of that. Will try to fast forward it.

I never even heard that song but I had the
holeup.png
face when he was tryna explain it.

LL was really that guy

but his run of horribleness was too long to ignore

but luckily I never listened to all the nonsense

Back
Top Bottom