The Combat Jack Show Thread

Tax real, Beans have all the right to express himself about anyone even if tax cool with them, and tax know and respect real dudes keeping it 100.

This interview is amazing, hour in so far.

Naw you don't let dudes freely disrespect your homies (especially not the ones who put you in your current position)

Not saying get tough (cause I'm not a tough guy myself ) just differ the conversation or say I don't want to get in that too much that's my boy

NORE does it all the time lol. Tax was sitting their saying "ummmhmmm" while his mans getting disrespected lol

Episode was amazing though... Got me through my work day

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 at skinny jeans sagging while wearing a belt. That ****'s always been strange to me.

:lol: at beans talking bout the booty warrior over the jail.

"He about 6'4, 6'5....they call heem Bubbles. He weight bout 290lbs. Wingspan all crazy"

Last edited:
:lol: at beans talking bout the booty warrior over the jail.

"He about 6'4, 6'5....they call heem Bubbles. He weight bout 290lbs. Wingspan all crazy"

Apex a** predator. Reps 365 for 10.

Everybody a gangsta till a gangsta walk in the room.

You on this tip like I don't like you, I got 4 kids, 3 baby mothers...IM JUST LIKE YOU.

Hour into this podcast got me reminiscing about all the jewels my OG drop on me. We just had that coward convo a few weekends ago for like the 50th time. Had to send him the link to this interview, Beans like one of few rappers he actually like.

You on this tip like I don't like you, I got 4 kids, 3 baby mothers...IM JUST LIKE YOU.

Hour into this podcast got me reminiscing about all the jewels my OG drop on me. We just had that coward convo a few weekends ago for like the 50th time. Had to send him the link to this interview, Beans like one of few rappers he actually like.

All my OG's just like Beans. Good and bad. That's why I love this interview so much. Felt like I was listening to my old head talking to me. Lots of jewels dropped.

Tax also being a big time Beans fan added a lot to it. ***** even know the Cosmic Kev freestyles by heart. When they started randomly reciting bars :smokin

Sht make you go back and bump Beans just because.

Last edited:
You guys talk about Nore, but the video ***/DJ was annoying me with dumb comments. Nobody cares if you went to a concert. Beans was trying to drop jewels and she was like let's talk about the music. Beans was straight ignoring some of her questions and comments. You need to get a DJ and record your show. I'm a DJ. :stoneface: No you dress half naked and host and play songs on your laptop. She's someone who should be seen and not heard, her voice is so annoying.

I'm glad he mentioned Peedi. I didn't like him, because I always got distracted by his style until this

SP seems to have always stood in their own way, with going in and our of jail besides Freeway.

Damn. He had ether for Oschino

I didn't know what he was talking about happen a decade ago :lol:

Kyra Chaos is annoying AF. Beans ain't eem acknowledge her most of the time :lol:. She's been worse on Tax Season before though. She the cosign Queen.....and has no idea when and HOW to interject.

That being said, my tongue would be glued to her body. Got damn she bad. Don't make no sense :smh:

:lol: Kyra cool as hell in real life. but she is annoying on the podcast. She kinda of quiet, but once she get a sip of liquor she get talkative and annoying. She was cool on the one with Wax.

But yeah this was a great episode, jewels were dropped. This overtook the Peewee episode as my favorite one.

Him reciting the it's on verse, and telling Tax to look up birth pictures was dope. The pictures that man paints is vivid. To this day I listen to what ya life like, and be like I'm never going to jail. Kids need to listen to that, that's a scared straight program in the form of a song.

I seriously thought I was the only one sitting here like "man shut the **** up" everytime she said let's talk about the music :lol:. Let that man speak, damn. Haven't finished the whole thing yet but not bad so far

I cringed everytime she would call herself "the educated sister" lol..it only sounds right when Tax calls her that.

I love her though. I wanna marry her.

Back
Top Bottom