The Combat Jack Show Thread

Man, Beans was dissing the hell out of her when he kept mentioning you just need a DJ. He said that four or five times. She gave up on the, I'm a DJ. :rofl:

I thought it was sort of messed up that Tax didn't defend Charlamagne. He could have said something.

Last edited:
:lol: at all the woman hate coming from this thread dog

Y'all hate Kyra Chaos AND Miko Grimes? :lol: I ain't even gonna lie I don't enjoy their commentary either though

not feeling beans slandering O . especially when he took similar issue publicly with dame 

Last edited:
I was dying when they talked about name what character you want to be from Power and son said Batman. I was like what the ****? Did I miss something?

I wanted to hear more about him and 50. Beans was talking in circles after awhile. That's my guy but ****.

I'm assuming Tax doesn't review the questions before he asks? Some of those were bad. Even Beans was like come on man.

And I appreciate him shidding on Uzi and the rest of these weird *** kids today dressed in women's clothes and rapping all fem.

Last edited:
Man, Beans was dissing the hell out of her when he kept mentioning you just need a DJ. He said that four or five times. She gave up on the, I'm a DJ. :rofl:

I thought it was sort of messed up that Tax didn't defend Charlamagne. He could have said something.
He straight up ignored shorty a few times too ...had me rollin when she kept asking when the last time he spoke to Dame n beans ain't never answer :lol:

I didn't mind Kyra. She better than the chick from DC he be having on there.

And what was Tax gonna say about Beans calling out CTG?

"That's my man, cant say that" :lol:

If he interviewing Beans he gotta let him talk.

I was dying when they talked about name what character you want to be from Power and son said Batman. I was like what the ****? Did I miss something?

:rofl: that Dusse.

"You got on skinny jeans, with a belt on, and you sagging" :lol: Beans has a way of emphasizing In convos and his rhymes that really make you feel what he's saying. Like that just sounds foolish when you think about that look.

tbi was good this week 

ctg: "so am i a real _ cause i said _ it and put beanie sigel on the radio dissing jay-z?"

shulz: yeah 

:lol:

I had to cut TBI off when Miko Grimes came on. Shorty is annoying man. Only so many times I can hear the same sht she says :lol:. She been on Tax, TBI etc.

Time stamp to CTG mentioning the Beans & Tax interview?

Seems like it's really well received. Put some life back in Beanie.

Tbi was good this week surprisingly. Miko was barable. Plus it's only because she came in the room that the Beans comment got brought up. I get Ctg's response though. Especially if you've seen the Lil Mama interviews where she addresses it. At this point, it's just more convenient to say that he made her cry because that makes a funnier meme. But if you watched the interview and her post BC interviews, you'd know that's not the case. Good talk on what it means to be a "real *****" imo

:lol: at all the woman hate coming from this thread dog

Y'all hate Kyra Chaos AND Miko Grimes? :lol: I ain't even gonna lie I don't enjoy their commentary either though

most of the women discussed here are glorified ig models

Did Budden finally get Star to be on his show? I look forward to this one. Hope Star convinces Joe to fire Rory too.

Miko needs to learn to watch her mouth on certain things. Talking about her and her husband's sex life. Plus, she was talking about dudes she's been with in the past. If you're single, cool but you're married.

I'm convinced Brent Grimes is a straight sucka. His girl be saying all types of crazy ****. It's to the point some teams don't want to sign him cuz they don't wanna have to deal with his rachet wife talking **** about the team. She's basically affecting his money.

I wouldn't go that far

but I'd say her style is a gift and a curse

she's an outspoken rider essentially

Has she done anything other than be a football players wife?

I hear more about her than him.

I'm convinced Brent Grimes is a straight sucka. His girl be saying all types of crazy ****. It's to the point some teams don't want to sign him cuz they don't wanna have to deal with his rachet wife talking **** about the team. She's basically affecting his money.

I agree

She a pocket Dame Dash

:lol:

I didn't mind Kyra. She better than the chick from DC he be having on there.

And what was Tax gonna say about Beans calling out CTG?

"That's my man, cant say that" :lol:

If he interviewing Beans he gotta let him talk.

Kyra was worse. It's just that Beans was ignoring her so for like the last half hour she barely spoke

and he could have said CTG is a good dude, and said that people perceived the Lil Mama incident the wrong way blah blah

I kind of respect Miko a bit more than after the first time I heard her speak. She says some wild ****, but I respect her standing by her statements the way she did.

Still would have told that ***** to chill a long time ago, though.
laugh.gif

Really bothers me that people are acting like Nate Parker is some kind of "convicted rapist"....:smh:

They say, "innocent until proven guilty". Then you get proven innocent....and you are still guilty in public opinion :smh:

We can't win.

Miko needs to learn to watch her mouth on certain things. Talking about her and her husband's sex life. Plus, she was talking about dudes she's been with in the past. If you're single, cool but you're married.
Said the same thing. You're my wife/the mother of my kids and you're on a podcast talking brazy about sucking another off and playing with his a-hole? No man should be cool with that. Brent Grimes taking an L for that one.

I finally made it all the way thru the Beans interview

roll.gif
@ the Lil Uzi slander @ the end. I always wondered how them OG Philly street dudes felt about him. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom