The Combat Jack Show Thread

I think Beans on Nore would be dope also, because it would be from a less serious angle. They would come with the stories and jokes.

The question segment at the end was wack

I cringed everytime she would call herself "the educated sister" lol..it only sounds right when Tax calls her that.

Because you graduated high school. Stop it :lol:

Kyra Chaos is annoying AF. Beans ain't eem acknowledge her most of the time :lol:. She's been worse on Tax Season before though. She the cosign Queen.....and has no idea when and HOW to interject.

That being said, my tongue would be glued to her body. Got damn she bad. Don't make no sense :smh:

I was bout to say. :lol:

I'll eat that p from the back.
kyra.gif

View media item 2136523
Can't stop watching that thang jiggle , looks soft af too :pimp:

My favorite part of Bean's interview was hearing him talk about Jay.  How much he loved reasonable doubt, and how he had BIG's chain on when he was recording one of his "Once Again It's On" verses.  You can tell he has/had a lot of love for him and really admired him as a rapper.

Also liked how he straight up confirmed what we all knew about Dame's arrogance being the downfall of the ROC. 

Whole lot of Gems.  I'm used to the new voice now after listening to it for 3 hours 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I wonder how many people have turned down offers to do an episode of the tbi because of Schulz/Ctg. If this is just another ep of Miko Grimes dishing out about her getting her man an NFL contract, and how the league is rigged, I'll pass. 

Did Beans say the only cats in State Property that could spit was Chris and maybe Peedi, with no mention Freeway?

Did Beans say the only cats in State Property that could spit was Chris and maybe Peedi, with no mention Freeway?

I think he meant that could stand on their own and get show money/ be their own brand away from state property.

It sounded messed up but he is prob right

My favorite part of Bean's interview was hearing him talk about Jay.  How much he loved reasonable doubt, and how he had BIG's chain on when he was recording one of his "Once Again It's On" verses.  You can tell he has/had a lot of love for him and really admired him as a rapper.

That's why it's funny when so called fans downplay his rapping ability

I think it's cool when you hear rappers show their love of their craft and respect other rappers.

You saw that with Ed Lover also.

I don't think he was including Freeway as SP, because Freeway had solo albums on his own

Last edited:
people have been in tariqs ear and he said he wants to be on tbi to debate schultz

huge fan of tariq and he would demolish schultz but it's just gonna be cringeworthy what schultz will come back with

and after tariq washes him schultz will just come back just as dumb next week

but anyway tariq is for it people just gotta get the word to ctg

people have been in tariqs ear and he said he wants to be on tbi to debate schultz

huge fan of tariq and he would demolish schultz but it's just gonna be cringeworthy what schultz will come back with

and after tariq washes him schultz will just come back just as dumb next week

but anyway tariq is for it people just gotta get the word to ctg
He was on the breakfast club sometime this year. They could've discussed it then. Hopefully it happens.

He was on the breakfast club sometime this year. They could've discussed it then. Hopefully it happens.

yeah that was when hidden colors 4 was close to hitting theaters

I actually went to one of the premiers and it was amazing being around nothing but beautiful black families and like minded people period

but the umar comments schultz made and other things is what set people off to where they had to show tariq the vids

all this was way after the bc interview even tho schultz has always been jumping out the window

When did this broad get added to Tax's show? She's annoying as hell during this Beans interview. I just wanna hear Beans and Tax rap. She in the back like oh wow, that **** is hard. Yeah wooorrrrddd. Yeah, you right yo. Tax can hold his own show.

When did this broad get added to Tax's show? She's annoying as hell during this Beans interview. I just wanna hear Beans and Tax rap. She in the back like oh wow, that **** is hard. Yeah wooorrrrddd. Yeah, you right yo. Tax can hold his own show.
All the adlibs are annoying as ****. Her phone rang like twice in a 5 minute span. Beans was talking some real **** and she shifts the focus to Where Have You Been. She's lucky the story about his dad checking him was dope.

Yeah, she just kept adlibbing the whole time. Yeah yeah, right right. Just let the ****** man speak. Tax just sitting there quietly and respecting him. SMMFH. Then the B said that was my quote on IG a few times.

Where Have You Been story was real dope. Classic record, crazy to hear all that.

Word I didn't mind but her backstage concert story was like ehhhhh lol

Beans story about how Jay went into the booth with big chain on to spit his verse for once again it's on brought the rap fan out of me again

Tax got one with this interview

tbi was good this week 

ctg: "so am i a real _ cause i said _ it and put beanie sigel on the radio dissing jay-z?"

shulz: yeah 

laugh.gif

Yeah yo, Beans tried to dead her story quick. Let me finish my story. Had the nerve to say she was the only kid there, smh

I had to cut TBI off when Miko Grimes came on. Shorty is annoying man. Only so many times I can hear the same sht she says :lol:. She been on Tax, TBI etc.

Time stamp to CTG mentioning the Beans & Tax interview?

Seems like it's really well received. Put some life back in Beanie.

i usually like when ol girl is on the show.... BUT.......

Beans was a bout to talk about the tour then she inturrupted him with her story about her being in the crowd smh

saw Miko was on TBI and imediatley exited

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom