The Combat Jack Show Thread

That was a live episode with good sound quality

That was a really episode. Damn, Power did him like that :smh:
Foul as hell. I understand having to get younger, but at the very least you give him a date and let him say goodbye.:smh:

The Mike Tyson Bentley story broke my heart, man.:lol: :stoneface: |I :frown:  

Tax was decent last week...definitely looking forward to this. Three hours, too.:wow:

Last edited:
Don't liten to Tax that much these days, but no way am I missing this joint. 
smokin.gif

I think Tax is one of the best guys to do this interview besides maybe NORE. I don't think dude's like Elliot Wilson would get the same interview out of him as someone like Tax.

Who's Nore having this week?

I know he mentioned Tru Life and Bow Wow soon.

This has been a good week so far with Ed and Beans

I would actually prefer Beans on the Tax podcast. Nore just gonna interrupt in the middle of the best parts since he had a moment at Rocafella. To his credit, Tax shuts up a lot and lets people talk, then he takes a point they brought up and goes on a rant and somehow manages to toss uber drivers into the mix. 
laugh.gif

I would actually prefer Beans on the Tax podcast. Nore just gonna interrupt in the middle of the best parts since he had a moment at Rocafella. To his credit, Tax shuts up a lot and lets people talk, then he takes a point they brought up and goes on a rant and somehow manages to toss uber drivers into the mix. :lol:
Or how he somehow just had that conversation with his homeboy the other day.

CTG put task on with his own web series thru complex.

Pretty dope. It's called "The Pull up" with Tax. First episode was kinda boring though. But content

I think Tax is one of the best guys to do this interview besides maybe NORE. I don't think dude's like Elliot Wilson would get the same interview out of him as someone like Tax.

Their attempt was ok. This episode was a work of art.

No shoutout to bubbles tho...

Last edited:
Smh @ Tax letting Beans slander Charlemagne in front of him lol

Tax real, Beans have all the right to express himself about anyone even if tax cool with them, and tax know and respect real dudes keeping it 100.

This interview is amazing, hour in so far.

Can knock Tax for letting that Ctg slander fly. Beans was speaking some truth.

It's that "if you really are who you say you are" talk that Beans was giving Tax that could be problematic. Tax always has to keep up with this idea he put out that he's really about that life and it's already lead to his name getting tossed around in sticky situations. 

What Beans said about the age/content of young dudes back in the day....to compared to know was real sht.

Dudes 19-23 were talking some grown man sht. And I got mad luv for some of these newer rappers these days, but Beans on point.

What Beans said about the age/content of young dudes back in the day....to compared to know was real sht.

Dudes 19-23 were talking some grown man sht. And I got mad luv for some of these newer rappers these days, but Beans on point.

I BEEN saying this.
"I be trynna tell people" (tax voice)

Back
Top Bottom