The Combat Jack Show Thread

But is Kodak as dope as people are making him out to be? From what I'm hearing...nah
Nah. I think a lot of people are dead set on grouping Kodak in that new ***** lane. Probably his aesthetic or his beat selection that attributes that, but this kid is not talking like any of the rest. Uzi, Yachty, etc... none of those cats are like Kodak. 

If you haven't peeped No Flockin, you have no opinion on Kodak. And that's not even his best track. 

Last edited:
Did Budden finally get Star to be on his show? I look forward to this one. Hope Star convinces Joe to fire Rory too.

Star is a wild boy , I was on YouTube the other day and they had the Prodigy and Star beef , that popped up on my suggestions. it was mad comedy I totally forgot about it. When he told Prodigy to,"Keep it gully" :rofl: I was in tears

Yeah, been heard No Flockin, that was hot but mainly because of the beat imo, Lockjaw was cool too. After listening to all these other tracks, Kodak is aight. I can see why folks rock with him tho, he's on that line of being on the ignorant **** but still introspective, speaks on some real ****. Flow still basic tho and he's young so he's not really saying anything too crazy, it is what it is. If he gets some consistent production and stays outta trouble long enough to tour tho he'll def have a fanbase

Although it's Obvious when Beans said it, it resonated so much more. Big & Pac Died at 24, these dudes were shaping a culture at the age of 20 :smh:

Dudes were legit genius level Writers

I listened to that beanie interview last night...went in plannin to skim but had to hear the whole thing...alotta game was given in that one ya heard me

Last edited:
Live from Red Bull Studios, New York 
smokin.gif

star shoots slugs at joe and hot97 just about daily lol

he does live in jersey tho so I guess it was an easy connect

star was trolling before trolling was a term

def gotta read between the lines on alotta stuff he says

wonder what happened between him and vlad

Yeah, I was never much of a fan of his. I don't have time to decipher people's true thoughts, especially when they say they're serious.

Although it's Obvious when Beans said it, it resonated so much more. Big & Pac Died at 24, these dudes were shaping a culture at the age of 20 :smh:

Dudes were legit genius level Writers

Yea Beans put it in perspective. I mean I knew they were young but beans delivered it in a way that made me think about how far off rap fell

That's real. Thinking about it, you really see how Pac was one of the people at the forefront of the community in terms of speaking out against oppression... At 20 or 21 years old none the less. I can't fathom that from any of the young cats out right now. Beans really dropped a gem right there amongst the many others. Not even mad that the interview was three hours.

Star was hella disrespectful to Rory. I would have told his old *** to fall back before I smack your dusty Yankees fitted off. 
laugh.gif

Rory not doing that. He gets punked by every guest that comes on that show. I loved hearing Star **** on him nonstop.

Back
Top Bottom