The Combat Jack Show Thread

The premise was that black people are more likely to get loans for higher education and homes than they are to get a small business loan because allowing them to create their own business would mean that they stand the chance to become financially independent of their business is prosperous.

Right he said they don't want to give black people business because then we will have power

He also said they give other ethnicities business loans because they can deport them back to where they can from, and they can't deport us back to Africa

Schulz disagreed, Charlemagne disagreed, and Chris Murrow disagreed. They all disagreed so I really don't get why they had this argument to begin with.

Last edited:
Damn man don't kill it for us still stuck at work. The last 3 hours on a Friday workday are the longest. :lol:

I'm waiting until Sunday when I can drink along.
laugh.gif

I'm in the office fighting back laughter man :lol:. This Jordan part got me dying.

This new art [emoji]127912[/emoji] Is :pimp:

The New art is lit!!

Snoop on Nore was legit too, one of the best ones. Nore didn't seem as drunk this time :lol:

Last edited:
Memph on Rap Radar was good. He's a real *** dude.

Snoop: Shout out to Kevin Gates. He has two phones :lol:

Bodega Boys.

#[emoji]127912[/emoji][emoji]127912[/emoji][emoji]127912[/emoji][emoji]127912[/emoji][emoji]127912[/emoji][emoji]127912[/emoji][emoji]127912[/emoji][emoji]127912[/emoji][emoji]127912[/emoji][emoji]127912[/emoji][emoji]127912[/emoji][emoji]127912[/emoji][emoji]127912[/emoji][emoji]127912[/emoji]

rap radar with bleek was my favorite pod this week . elliot just gotta stop with that crying . the fact that he keeps asking about why they killing him is exactly why they killing him . its because he IS too structured and so concerned with the numbers he's not having fun . vs more and joe just having conversation and being themselves . 

shulz hit an all time low . i couldn't even get through tbi last night . i was in and out falling asleep on it but when i heard ctg wrapping up like yo I'm outta here i already knew shulz was just going too far with his bs 
mean.gif

Thats crazy to me that Dre never liked Deep Cover. Him and Snoop had instant chemistry.

Very crazy. Like what isn't there to not like about deep cover. That's one of the best rap songs of all time. Snoop got OFF on there.

And the remix with Pun.....****** Classic. Pun >>>. Surprised NORE didn't touch on that.

I swear...I speak things into existence. Desus and Mero just called their episode with TaxStone the "Illmatic" of podcasts.....

They said they gotta follow that up with a "This was written" :lol:.

***** was JUST talking bout that.

marty mar getting robbed [emoji]128514[/emoji]

finally finished tbi . the biggest problem i have with this ep is that shulz doesnt like umar because he doesnt like everything umar stands for even tho hes trying to uplift black people so hes dismissive , but i distinctly remember him saying he felt like bill maher was wrong for putting down religion when there are millions of people that need religion for empowerment [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I love to laugh, but I'm cool on that style. Just preference, just asking.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom