The Combat Jack Show Thread

In all fairness, Schulz wasnt making much sense and, in typical fashion, resorted to yelling. Both of the came off as idiots.

I saw that download come through :stoneface:

And the bad thing is I now would pick Rap Radar's over Combar's

:rolleyes other than them slopping up the intro, rap radar was cool
I'm surprised I enjoyed Thugga's Combat's podcast over RR, but both were good listens imo

I can't really get jiggy with Joe's podcast anymore. They need real guests if they're just going to do the "sit in a room and talk about nothing" format. Hearing the same people that I couldn't care less about (Rory) do it every week got old quick.

Damn Nore, Thirstin Howl :nthat:
I'm loving this. I just got through the Cormega Cory Gunz episode last night.:lol: :pimp:

He gotta chill, though. How long before he runs out of people if he's doing three in a week.

And we still got Snoop and 50s part 2 coming.:pimp:

Kind of losing interest in Joe's pod, too. I never thought I'd say this, but Cyn was actually kind of annoying last episode. they need some substance eventually.

Last edited:
Losing interest in Tax podcast . Too much random comments that aren't funny and he doesn't usually sound interested in the guest

Wow that new episode with howl was amazing, didn't know much about lo life but learnt a lot about the real history about it.

Damn this ***** Tax dumb as hell :smh: he could've made that episode with the sex therapist way better if he was wittier and had some topics planned and questions to ask

sounded like tax was deliberately trying to sabotage his own podcast with all the non-sense remarks and going off topic.

thirstin howl drink champs was official 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
maybe its just me , i low-key thought the thirstin howl ep could've been better 

i felt like nore got too loaded and he could've asked a lot more questions but kept cutting thirstin off to ask about *** eating and bother twin 

I'll listen to the lo life joint but I honestly don't find thirstins story all that interesting

and this is coming from someone who has a collection of polo

and tax had that lady bout to jump out a window

it was funny to me, she was taking herself too serious anyway

maybe its just me , i low-key thought the thirstin howl ep could've been better 

It was cool, but I agree. It was more of a friend episode. I was sort of annoyed at the attention to the other people in the room I don't care about, but I understand it. I think Combat needs to have Thirstin on the show. Combat keeps talking about the culture and old New York, he should have had Steele to talk Deceps and Thirstin Lo Lifes a long time ago, instead of some of the other people he's had on the show. Especially being from BK.

I'll listen to the lo life joint but I honestly don't find thirstins story all that interesting

and this is coming from someone who has a collection of polo

It's more than Polo. Thirstin represents a part of the era of New York in the 80's. Brownsville in the 80's is interesting. He has stories. The Lo Lifes are a interesting story way beyond Polo. Hell him working for MTV is interesting. Him doing music.

Kind of losing interest in Joe's pod, too. I never thought I'd say this, but Cyn was actually kind of annoying last episode. they need some substance eventually.

She was. Then she said she was 23, and her being birdish made sense.

Last edited:
i'm really starting to wonder what you guys were listening too this entire time because it seems like ya'll are bashing these podcasts for things the podcast are built on. Joe's joint is 80 episodes in it's clear as day that substance is the furthest thing from their mind :lol:

Tax show yesterday was one of his better episodes IMO, full of outrageous quotes from him, and random rants... that is the existence of the Tax podcast. we're way too far in for people to be expecting pure in depth interviews.

Brilliant idiots bout to implode over CTG not willing to admit he was wrong about the Black Homophobia argument :rofl:

Charlamagne doing some spinning the first couple minutes man. Sheesh

Last edited:
Yall bugging that tax was top 5 easy lmao.

Dont park at the fire hydrant

BLM we cant be spending frivolous dollars on condoms

This dude was bugging

Never listen unless they have guests I wanna hear, pod is pure trash otherwise. Taxstone, Desus and Mero and the Budden episodes are the only ones I've actually listened to all the way through.

Back
Top Bottom