The Combat Jack Show Thread

The Jordan part was hilarious [emoji]128514[/emoji] shout out to Heather's ☐. [emoji]127912[/emoji] [emoji]127912[/emoji] [emoji]127912[/emoji]

random but I always found it funny how tax always says he don't rock with battle rap but he got half his lingo from the scene

for the culture
beloved

This dude Shultz man 
mean.gif
mean.gif

I like how Nore will double up

It would be cool if he has Capone for that one, or one with Nature or Tragedy

Rap Radar does it sometimes, but one or both of theirs normally sucks.

I hate Khaled, he sounds so phony. I feel like I'm listening to a wrestler, him and Ross. I tried to listen to that Rap Radar but stopped.

The Cormega episode finished strong. It was shaky at first. Mega was annoying me with the ya know stories. I'm glad EFN said something.

I guess we'll never get another one of these.

I guess he doesn't understand Tragedy, or maybe he does :lol:

This is one of my all time favorites.

Last edited:
I don't know how y'all keep listening to Schultz. CTG has to be using him for connections or something. I don't get how you can sit and talk to a SWS all the time and be friendly and ****.
Connections???

CTG really is the plug bro

He put schultz, crissle, desus & mero on TV on a weekly basis. Got Tax a podcast. And he be doing **** behind the scenes putting people on. 

yea this one was his worst . the argument was wack 

when ctg said i got more money than you :lol:

It sounds like ctg is getting more and more irritated . I was dying when he said the I got more money thing [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

And yeah ctg seems to have plugged lots of people. Schulz often says he tries to look out for people too much

I don't know how y'all keep listening to Schultz. CTG has to be using him for connections or something. I don't get how you can sit and talk to a SWS all the time and be friendly and ****.
Connections???

He put schultz, crissle, desus & mero on TV on a weekly basis. Got Tax a podcast. And he be doing **** behind the scenes putting people on. 

So what is he there for? :lol:

He ain't a good comedian. You have to check him all the time for saying dumb ignorant ****. The few episodes I've watched he makes the show worse.

Connections???

Helped TK get a podcast and book deal. Helped NORE get his cooking TV show. Dude really out here facilitating.

It's Schultz that need him, not the other way around. MTV gave Charlmagne a development deal to come up w/ tv show ideas, he's in a position to help a lot of them cats out. Him and Schulz working together for years since they met @ MTV doing that guy code show. They are friends, we might not **** w/ him but Charlemagne does. :lol:

Last edited:
yea ctg has a lot of pull in that world . he even yay or nay's guest for tbc

liked that cormega spoke on drink champs vs other podcast cause elliott just double backed again crying about nore

Who's Charlemagne plugged in with that he's able to put people in these positions?

Why did Shkreli **** a brick when Charlemagne bought up Bridger Capital when he was on TBC?

nerd.gif

Who's Charlemagne plugged in with that he's able to put people in these positions?

Why did Shkreli **** a brick when Charlemagne bought up Bridger Capital when he was on TBC?

nerd.gif
he just holds high positions in places he works at . he's not a worker he's a playmaker 
Think this guy Joey is taking down my queen Cyn. **** my life.
gotta respect joe's hit list 

Just listened to the last brilliant idiots. Smh at CTG.

Dude was so lost in the last argument about Black people being more religious than white people, therefore.....being more likely to be more homophobic.

Dude had to resort to..."I have more money than you"....:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom