The Combat Jack Show Thread

I think Umar spits a lot of his opinion not facts and people just started believing it, I agree with a Schulz on that :lol: -Ye shrug

I think Umar spits a lot of his opinion not facts and people just started believing it, I agree with a Schulz on that
laugh.gif
-Ye shrug
Yeah, I'm not buying everything Umar is selling either. Not a huge fan of his, but he does make good points.

I'm not even sure what Schulz was saying that he was wrong about when he was talking about how tough it is for blacks to get business loans. It's a well documented fact that banks have and continue to discriminate against blacks.

I really think the dude just disagrees to disagree thinking that it's going to make the show better when all it does it make me want to turn it off when Charlemagne can't form a basic counter argument to shut him up.

Let's keep it a buck, ****** feels some type of way about Umar cause he not down with the homo **** and he don't like Obama.

Let's keep it a buck, ****** feels some type of way about Umar cause he not down with the homo **** and he don't like Obama.
I wouldn't phrase it that way, but I do think his stance on homosexuality comes off as super ignorant. Still not sure how he can speak with such authority on a topic that none of us can agree on.

It's just how he attributes homosexuality to sexual abuse. That just comes off as ignorant to me. Especially when there is no concrete data to support that argument or any of the many counter arguments.

I think he has a hard time saying 'I don't know.'

I do think he has a lot to say that I agree with, though. And he has every right to take issue with Obama. I disagree, but he's entitled to his opinion on the job he did. I only take issue when the opinion is borderline offensive and über-ignorant.

umar forces people to deal with the fact that people are strategizing against us

people don't wanna inconvenience their lifestyle point blank

they wanna continue to work and talk to the people who hate them

he doesn't even say anything that can't be proven

he speaks on gay people from a diagnosis standpoint

it's a fact it was considered a disorder

the gay community fought to get it taken out the dsm4

I have no problem with gay people but I'm just saying the facts he's basing things off of

prescription drugs are being force to kids who exhibit normal behavior and normal child levels of energy

what is he saying that's hard to see?

Umar is not with the PC ****, people can't handle that. :lol:

He talks with gay folks all the time and they tell him their story. He ain't just making **** up. Part of his job is listening to people.

Umar would kill that **** boy Schultz in a debate. :lol:

I would be insulted if dr umar even graced that goofs presence

this is the second pod in a row where ctg didn't even wanna talk to schultz

he has to get a new cohost

Last edited:
I would be insulted if dr umar even graced that goofs presence

this is the second pod in a row where ctg didn't even wanna talk to schultz

he has to get a new cohost
Ive been saying this for a min, if lil Duval stop pretending he's busy all the cot damn time that would be a dope way to re-inriduce the "state of the union" show they had a long time ago. They can mix some conversational elements like the podcasts today do along with a Bodega boys style irreverent humor they had back on the youtube show 

Schultz makes the podcast hard to listen to more often then not. He completely misses the point when debating people, and can be really hard headed. you can see that from when the afro latina women were on an episode a while back 

I would love to see dr umar or tariq nasheed (slim chance tho) on TBI and SLAUGHTER this guy. CTG is my guy but sometimes his counter arguments aren't strong enough, it makes me wish i was in the studio with them so i can hit Schultz with a better constructed response

I'd rather see dr umar or tariq on joe rogans pod

ctg and schultz not smart or understanding enough for those type of guests to shine

and duval has a pod of his own with his lesbian sister

schultz argues the most unimportant parts of the argument and dwells on it

absolutely

that's what I'm saying

ctg makes too much money to be annoyed on the job

it's either over soon or a new cohost

only thing saving schultz is ctg is so generous with putting people on but at the same time he set schultz up to eat on his own

schultz even doing numbers on vlad

Last edited:
Part 1 of Snoop up. This one should be good. Another one for Elliott to cry over.

Bleek's a good interview though.

It's about time we get a new Evening Jones also

Yeah, I'm not buying everything Umar is selling either. Not a huge fan of his, but he does make good points.

I'm not even sure what Schulz was saying that he was wrong about when he was talking about how tough it is for blacks to get business loans. It's a well documented fact that banks have and continue to discriminate against blacks.

I really think the dude just disagrees to disagree thinking that it's going to make the show better when all it does it make me want to turn it off when Charlemagne can't form a basic counter argument to shut him up.

IMO charlamagne always brings a counter argument and Schultz immediately resorts to kid antics trying to talk over him & deflect into stupidness. NOTHING this guy says is ever factual and it's like every time there talking on things that effect the black community, he comes in and tries to dismiss the impact it has and downplay it.

almost every scenario Schultz mentioned with Umar, Charlemagne says "yeah I didn't agree with that either" :lol: so what exactly are we agreeing about with this doctor?

The premise was that black people are more likely to get loans for higher education and homes than they are to get a small business loan because allowing them to create their own business would mean that they stand the chance to become financially independent of their business is prosperous. Schulz diflects as usual and delves into a counter argument that goes all over the place. Dude raises his voice like a child 9 times out of 10 so that he seems right and that mess is incredibly tiresome to listen to. They say when you argue with a fool, you're the one that looks foolish. Ctg has tapped out of two discussions with dude in the past few episodes and it's becoming clear that even he can't rock with the nonsense. :lol: :smh:

Just listened to bodega boys and tax **** had me cracking up loud as hell. Desus story about big body Bes :lol:

Back
Top Bottom