The Combat Jack Show Thread

I think Tax and Kevin Gates are very different. Tax is willing to listen and learn. Kevin Gates thinks he has all the answers...and is misguided.

I didn't mind tax going off topic a lil bit. The last pod needed some humor and lightheartedness at times. He sensed that.

Tax is willing to listen and learn? I must have missed some podcast where he listened. Because he lets someone else talk I don't think that means he's listening.

Tax is also someone with prison education who thinks he's smarter than he is.

Tax is willing to listen and learn? I must have missed some podcast where he listened. Because he lets someone else talk I don't think that means he's listening.

Funny this is exactly what tax just said about Kevin Gates

Agree 100% with the last statement

If Tax doesn't stop mentioning financial freedom. :lol: We know that's one of the things we need, but it's not the only solution or cause of our problem. Like dude said, it's been 400 years in the making. You saying financial freedom over and over isn't anything that hasn't been discussed or new. It's almost like whenever we start discussing this topic, I'm going to say this and then I'm going to keep mentioning it.

Then when he talked about Dr Umar had talked about financial freedom, I felt Tax got and ah ha moment. Dude, what about the other 45 minutes. :lol:

Tax is cool, but I see through his BS just like Kevin Gates.

If Tax doesn't stop mentioning financial freedom. :lol: We know that's one of the things we need, but it's not the only solution or cause of our problem. Like dude said, it's been 400 years in the making. You saying financial freedom over and over isn't anything that hasn't been discussed or new. It's almost like whenever we start discussing this topic, I'm going to say this and then I'm going to keep mentioning it.

Then when he talked about Dr Umar had talked about financial freedom, I felt Tax got and ah ha moment. Dude, what about the other 45 minutes. :lol:

Tax is cool, but I see through his BS just like Kevin Gates.

Tax doesn't claim to know the answers. Or suscribe to "penitentiary rules" etc etc and BS you with fake wisdom.

He's a dude that's learning. Hearing him speak about systemic racism...and the reasons WHY black people are in the predicament they're in today......is way more different than a Kevin Gates....who subscribes to the fallacys of black on black crime and all the other racist talking points him and ASAP have been saying recently.

Any aha moment is good when you're getting enlightened. The financial freedom thing Umar said struck a cord with him. That's good. Hopefully, he'll learn more and keep voicing those solutions.

I can't knock a brother for learning correctly at a different pace. Will always encourage to continue learning and seeking out the truth.

Five mins in and Elliot already complaining about NORE and Drink Champs to Bleek.
tired.gif

Last edited:
Tax doesn't claim to know the answers. Or suscribe to "penitentiary rules" etc etc and BS you with fake wisdom.

He's a dude that's learning. Hearing him speak about systemic racism...and the reasons WHY black people are in the predicament they're in today......is way more different than a Kevin Gates....who subscribes to the fallacys of black on black crime and all the other racist talking points him and ASAP have been saying recently.

Any aha moment is good when you're getting enlightened. The financial freedom thing Umar said struck a cord with him. That's good. Hopefully, he'll learn more and keep voicing those solutions.

I can't knock a brother for learning correctly at a different pace. Will always encourage to continue learning and seeking out the truth.

I don't care about their beliefs and how they differ.

I'm talking about in general. Both were educated in jail and think they're smarter than they are. It's not impressing people as much he thinks it is.

Tax contradicts himself too much for it to be credible. Next episode he'll be talking about wanting to meet someone.

Five mins in and Elliot already complaining about NORE and Drink Champs to Bleek.
tired.gif

What's Elliot's deal? Dude seems like he's always crying about something.
Starting to see dude is super sensitive.

When Monolo Rose walked in he had to update him on his issues with NORE.
laugh.gif

I can't listen to these dudes unless it's someone I really want to listen to.

The funny thing about Elliott is he seems legit hurt :lol: But it was cool when you were doing that to Combat and Juan Ep?

You turn it into a competition, but then get upset when you're losing.

Bleek clowning him :lol:

Elliott is going to come with a diss song.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 @ Schulz wanting  Dr. Umar to come on the show.

I pray that happens.

I wish Chalemagne wasn't dumb, man.

Last edited:
The funny thing about Elliott is he seems legit hurt :lol: But it was cool when you were doing that to Combat and Juan Ep?

You turn it into a competition, but then get upset when you're losing.

:lol: no bull, dude is a clown for that

I had already realized the extent to how lame this dude was in his last breakfast club interview. They were basically clowning him the whole way through. Too much ego and too thirsty

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom