The Combat Jack Show Thread

It's frustratingly entertaining :lol:. That's why I felt this episode got some attention. They were arguing 2 different points because of CTG's lack of comprehension. He kept shifting points while Shulz stayed with his original points.

I have to go back and listen...but I'm pretty sure when Shulz said "Google the percentage of religious people".....that was an attempt to show what the percentage of blacks were in that percentage of those religious people. For example, 80% of people in America identify as religious....of the 80%...35% identify as black (made up numbers).

Which he clarified by saying, at 2:52.... "religious percentages amongst all races" literally 10 seconds after he made the initial statement. CTG wasn't paying attention :lol:.

that's a bit of a reach to me

for the most part ctg was already checked out of the convo

ctg was also questioning the integrity of the stats

I've never answered a survey of any sort so people like me aren't even registered into these types of stats

that's a bit of a reach to me

for the most part ctg was already checked out of the convo

ctg was also questioning the integrity of the stats

I've never answered a survey of any sort so people like me aren't even registered into these types of stats

It's really not a reach. You and CTG just don't care or understand some statistics. It's ok

CTG had a hard time understanding percentage of people, and predictors based on stats. When he argued back there are more white people in the US....therefore white people are more likely to be homophobic...I knew he was lost.

He also had a tough time understanding how one can quantify feelings in surveys. That's what he was questioning more so than integrity.

DJ EFN a cornball but he knows his ****. I like that. The question about all those reissued CDs that said Snoop Dogg presents was cool. I always thought that was mad random and weird when I saw those in the stores a few years ago.

View media item 2124206

I was dying when Snoop said please, let me finish. I gotta say this. Hahahahahahahah

Last edited:
there's nothing for me to not understand about stats

it all depends on how it's gathered and who's really apart of it

I'm saying its a reach ctg didn't understand

the argument was a wash from jump

Last edited:
Since Immortal Technique is up there I'll give it a listen. I used to listen to his music in the Revolutonary days.

Snoop made me realize I've never listened to a project from him outside of Doggystyle. After the New York New York, I never listened to Dogg Pound or Doggfather

Nore was drunk as **** by the end of part 2. Snoop seemed like he wanted to keep going, but it seemed like he wanted to go to sleep.

That Master P deal never made sense to me, but maybe P just wanted he legitimacy that Snoop brought signing to No Limit.

I listen to Tax, and I feel like an idiot. And Bodega Boys is my favorite podcast.

This dude Tax has that 10th grade dropout, prison logic. He has good podcast, but his narcism is too much sometimes

:lol:

Replace Schulz with Wax :pimp:

:nerd:

I'll never understand how these dudes allow Schulz to talk to them the way he does, man.

Me neither. I don't understand CTG's loyalty to him either.

I hate when shows pick sides of an argument for the sake of arguing but don't truly feel that way

that's what schultz does constantly

jalen and jacoby do it all the time too and it's annoying

I'm listening you hear how YOU truly feel about things

not nonsensical sides of arguments

it's funny cause people gravitated to podcasts to have more control but still live by radio and tv standards

I don't think they try to cater to all people and do you want to listen to two people who agree on everything?

I've never been a big Snoop fan. I preferred The Chronic over Doggystyle. I remember my tio gave me a bootleg Doggfather album and I thought that **** was trash. My boy gave me Da Game Is to Be Sold because he thought it was trash. After listening to this interview though, I want to go back and play Doggfather. I haven't heard that **** in over a decade. The Last Meal was a good album. One of the few good albums he made.

NORE was definitely DONE like 10-15 minutes into part 2.

I always thought Snoop walking with two women on a leash was one of the worst and dumbest things I've ever seen in my life. SMH.

The amount of money P made those years is crazy. He was getting over 50% of CD sales in his pocket. That's after paying everyone else. He released like 28 CDs in 98 and like 18 in 99. That's just crazy. He was really putting out whatever he wanted whenever he wanted. Didn't need anyones permission.

Last edited:
I don't think they try to cater to all people and do you want to listen to two people who agree on everything?

I'm saying I prefer people to genuinely disagree

it's like album filler when you tryna construct some arbitrary argument you have no real time or emotion invested in

and just because 2 people agree on something doesn't mean you can't add ill things to the convo

[emoji]127912[/emoji][emoji]127912[/emoji][emoji]127912[/emoji][emoji]127912[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128405[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128405[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128405[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128405[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]

The [emoji]127912[/emoji] got the dopest intro/theme music. :smokin

What are ya referring to?

shulz is hard headed . period 

plain as day ctg played him what he said and he still wouldn't admit he was wrong like how many times do you have to hear what you just said . and ctg had the better argument to me when he was trying to explain that it doesn't matter what you think people understand , if you don't even know what you just said , what do you think the listener hears ?

and i still think that statistics argument correlating to how black people are more homophobic is bs . especially if you've ever been to a black church . hate to say it but a lot of the males in traditional black churches aren't straight 

i liked immortal on the show , but again , that graffiti argument wasn't even important and it took up a large portion of the ep...

shulz is hard headed . period 

plain as day ctg played him what he said and he still wouldn't admit he was wrong like how many times do you have to hear what you just said . and ctg had the better argument to me when he was trying to explain that it doesn't matter what you think people understand , if you don't even know what you just said , what do you think the listener hears ?

and i still think that statistics argument correlating to how black people are more homophobic is bs . especially if you've ever been to a black church . hate to say it but a lot of the males in traditional black churches aren't straight 

i liked immortal on the show , but again , that graffiti argument wasn't even important and it took up a large portion of the ep...

exactly what I was getting at

who handed us Christianity?

the black church prayed for the shooter who shot the church up and murdered people

we're the most forgiving people in the country

there's no stat you can show me

Last edited:
The amount of money P made those years is crazy. He was getting over 50% of CD sales in his pocket. That's after paying everyone else. He released like 28 CDs in 98 and like 18 in 99. That's just crazy. He was really putting out whatever he wanted whenever he wanted. Didn't need anyones permission.

And all them No Limit albums was going a few times platinum, at least gold. P was getting that bread. I still don't think he gets credit for the quality he was putting out too.

Last edited:
hate to say it but a lot of the males in traditional black churches aren't straight 

yet those be the same men bashing gay people thinking it makes them less gay

you can be gay and homophobic

homophobia in the black community is large IMO

It's large in the world. It's funny to me when people try to single out black people when it comes to issues. People always fall for dumb ****. It wasn't a group of black folks that got together and said we don't want gay people getting married and passed a law.

Last edited:
Unfortunately black people and hip-hop are tied together in the minds all over. You're not gonna convince anyone that hip-hop hasn't been historically homophobic either. Low hanging fruit on the ugly tree.

The middle east has far more pressing matters to escape from in terms of how they're perceived even though homophobia reigns supreme over there.

Last edited:
damn

I just started listening to the last brilliant idiots and ctg basically summed up what I was thinking

I made those comments before I peeped that ep

schultz absolutely has to go

glad ctg played it back, it was that bad

who handed us Christianity?

Christianity was part of white supremacy. They didn't allow us to do anything but pray and worship to a white Jesus. You can't learn to read, but you can go sing hymn every Sunday. Instead of trying to take our freedom, we were taught to be subservient and pray for it.

It's large in the world. It's funny to me when people try to single out black people when it comes to issues. People always fall for dumb ****. It wasn't a group of black folks that got together and said we don't want gay people getting married and passed a law.

IMO it's just another negative stereotype. One of the many negative ones they try to push on us and we start promoting. A lot of times we start to believe it, like CP time(late), the itis(lazy).

Last edited:
Christianity was part of white supremacy. They didn't allow us to do anything but pray and worship to a white Jesus. You can't learn to read, but you can go sing hymn every Sunday. Instead of trying to take our freedom, we were taught to be subservient and pray for it.
IMO it's just another negative stereotype. One of the many negative ones they try to push on us and we start promoting. A lot of times we start to believe it, like CP time(late), the itis(lazy).

yeah I was talking to dude who was saying I didn't understand stats

my point was you can skew stats to show whatever you want it to read

and we can never be more homophobic because the rule book was handed to us and the laws are not made by us

you don't need stats to see that

and ctg had no problem understanding schultz or stats

he simply didn't agree just as I don't

Schulz is really annoying.

He argues the most irrelevant and minute points. He picks one point to dwell on and nitpick to boost his ego.

Just like how at the beginning he turned it in to a argument over homophobia AGAIN, after CTG said that it was bad radio. That was why CTG brought it up. Chris even said it wasn't good. Schulz doesn't see things from the outside.

Then he did it with the graffiti, an era in which Schulz wasn't even really around for when the point was people were worried about the conditions on the outside instead of inside. And that people didn't care about the outside, because they didn't own it and the conditions inside. It said something when CTG just sat there quiet and then said I'm just waiting for this conversation to be over. He just doesn't get it.

CTG said he reads the Soundcloud comments, so he'll take notice of what people say.

I'm still wondering how it was determined black people were more homophobic? Was this some sort of anonymous poll I didn't know about? Stuff gets pushed on us and we often just accept and start repeating it ourselves. Most black people don't care what gay people do, because we know people who are gay. Do you hear about us assaulting and attacking gay people in our communities?

Last edited:
That was Schulz argument. Then he asked for stats, and literally said "these are facts, you're talking to someone who actually took statistics". I lost it at that part. Any person who's taken stats knows that stats aren't fact. Dude read what was found in a Google search and ran with it without bothering to question the source of the statistics themselves, or the inherent degree of error within the numbers. Yet he tried to pull his cohost's card on some intelligence steeze. Dude is impossible.

Last edited:
I'm still wondering how it was determined black people were more homophobic? Was this some sort of anonymous poll I didn't know about? Stuff gets pushed on us and we often just accept and start repeating it ourselves. Most black people don't care what gay people do, because we know people who are gay. Do you hear about us assaulting and attacking gay people in our communities?

this is what im saying too . that whole argument of black people being more religious , therefore more homophobic and then attempting to back it up is total bs from jump . u cant quantify or "prove" any of that . and throught actual experience , thats not true

that's why ctg should've did a pod with either tax or van

think I'm unsubbing these boys

they had a great chance to be the best pod

of all the people ctg knows he linked wth this goof

you allow someone to feel important and then they don't know how to act

schultz really thinks him and ctg are on the same playing field

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom