The College Basketball Post

I think that's the worst way actually. Absolutely no effort there. At least if dude hits a 3/shot at buzzer someone is in dudes face MOST of the time. That's just poor execution. I would of loved to hear him in the locker room. :wow:

:smh: :smh: what a way to lose.

We would've never been in this position if we made FREE THROWS throughout the game! All this talent but the lack of fundamentals are killing us, make your free throws and BOX OUT!

Then Aaron Harrison gets into a confrontation with an Arkansas fan at the end of the game, had to be restrained by an assistant coach :smh:

Not saying this game will make or break their season but this squad has A LOT of growing up to do if they want to make a run come March.

3 straight home games coming up, better make them count.

AND what's good with all this hair dying/coloring **** now, WCS & Young look foolish! :smh:

Sorry for the rant. Blame it on my co-worker who's an Arkansas alumn :x

I don't see how any UK fan can be mad about that loss.

Y'all got bailed out twice with the desperation 3, and plus the ending was so damn dope :smokin

As much as I wanted to and tried to. I can't rock with the twins, they are straight pansy on court. Crying and pouting like little girls when stuff doesn't go their way and one of them got into it with a fan last night. Straight clowns.

Last edited:
As much as I wanted to and tried to. I can't rock with the twins, they are straight pansy on court. Crying and pouting like little girls when stuff doesn't go their way and one of them got into it with a fan last night. Straight clowns.

Their faces after every foul they commit or non call they dont get drive me insane :smh:

Seeing Kentucky struggle see these past couple years makles me respect Cal's previous three years before that even that much more.

St. John's lost to DePaul last night :smh:

Lavin has to be on the hot seat at this point, I respect that he got recruits interested in this program again but losing to Depaul is unacceptable. These guys just have not progressed at all. He just can't coach flat out.

Seeing Kentucky struggle makes me respect how god danm special the MKG and Anthony Davis squad were.

QFT.

This squad has the pieces but they lack the mental toughness and leadership compared to the 2011-12 team.

Cal has to find a way to get Andrew Harrison going like he did with Teague that year. Once Teague settled down and got comfortable there was no stopping that team.

2012 squad had the perfect mix of veteran talent with two transcendent freshman including the best player in the nation that year in Anthony Davis.

This squad has talent but no on court leadership. While Randle is a transcendant talent, he's not the best player in the nation and isn't the emotional leader of that team. Harrison's while talented are the kings of bad body language and are inconsistent. That 2012 team was consistent as you can be and had that dog in them, defense was great.

meh, Arkansas is something like 45-6 at home and 4-24 away over the last 3 seasons.... they were favored last night. Young obviously thought that 3 was at the buzzer, just stood there, and it took a great bounce for a putback. James Young should be a better free throw shooter tho (5-8 last night)... but each twin only missed 1, Randle was 10-14, Poythress hit both of his attempts. I'll take that. 5 misses came from two 7 footers who don't play a lot (Lee and Dakari) so i'm not blaming free throws.

they just lost, **** happens, don't over-analyze it. I thought they played pretty good at a tough place to play.

WCS was useless, tho.

Yea that was the perfect mix for Cal in 2012..had some good sophomores , super reliable n talented freshman, and some veteran hold overs from Gillispie as well ...That mix is gonna be rare for Cal to duplicate due to him relying on all freshman year after year ....the way he recruits if a player is still there as a junior/senior they not good or something went wrong :lol:

And the Harrison twins was even crying in high school, never seen nothing special bout em besides size

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom