The College Basketball Post

Flames 5 guard line up
sick.gif
They need to get seth more involved and all thefreshmen need to bulk up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JordanXI2001

just so you are all aware...

BEWARE: ST. BONAVENTURE BONNIES BASKETBALL IS BACK (finally)!
pimp.gif

2-0, throttled Robert Morris in the season opener, and dominated Marist on the road by 23. the Bonnies are a team full of ballers, they are gonna do damage in the a-10 this yr. it'll be a beautiful sight to see when they return to glory!
Glad to see that JUCO lineup is doin wonders for yall....

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

Flames 5 guard line up
sick.gif
They need to get seth more involved and all the freshmen need to bulk up
laugh.gif
for UNC Asheville, it's saddening that the 7'7" giant Kenny George had to get part of his leg amputated.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by MessiahChild

Originally Posted by JordanXI2001

just so you are all aware...

BEWARE: ST. BONAVENTURE BONNIES BASKETBALL IS BACK (finally)!
pimp.gif

2-0, throttled Robert Morris in the season opener, and dominated Marist on the road by 23. the Bonnies are a team full of ballers, they are gonna do damage in the a-10 this yr. it'll be a beautiful sight to see when they return to glory!
Glad to see that JUCO lineup is doin wonders for yall....
nothing wrong with relying on some JUCO ballers. all 3 of their JUCO transfers are legitimate A-10 talent. Bona also has a transfer fromWashington State- Chris Matthews who is automatic from long range. he's a combined 10/13 in 2 games from beyond the arc, his stroke is pure. as a whole,the team is surprisingly stacked. after 5+ years of futility, Mark Schmidt has the program on the rise!

Andrew Nicholson (6'10" lanky freshman from Canada) is a future all A-10 force. 13 points, 5 blocks in a mere 20 minutes @ Marist.
eek.gif

Flames 5 guard line up
sick.gif
laugh.gif

sick.gif
liberty looked pretty bad today, and you guys cant even blame it onyour 7 freshmen.....unca has 8 freshmen
laugh.gif

I know Chris Matthews...and he hates it there. He wanted to leave but he'd already transferred. My dudes Delonte and Hilary jumped ship last year from thatawful place.

Originally Posted by VABigPoppa

Flames 5 guard line up
sick.gif
laugh.gif

sick.gif
liberty looked pretty bad today, and you guys cant even blame it on your 7 freshmen.....unca has 8 freshmen
laugh.gif

sloppy bball...they need to learn to rebound and play defense. They got no postman
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
they need to get bigger, they look like stickfigures
sick.gif

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

I know Chris Matthews...and he hates it there. He wanted to leave but he'd already transferred. My dudes Delonte and Hilary jumped ship last year from that awful place.
wow, that is disturbing news. it sort of surprises me because he goes from averaging 2ppg at Washington St to 20ppg at Bona, i can't imaginehim hating it that much now that he's thriving on the court and shooting the lights out. i only know what i see on the court, and he seems to be loving itand enjoying himself. i can only assume he hates the "lifestyle" at Bona and i don't blame him one bit, it's in the middle of nowhere andbasically secluded from civilization. i fret driving up there in the winter because it's nothing but hills and abandoned shacks
laugh.gif

I believe JordanXI2001 is JRain.

J-Rain was a bonnies fan (Like, how many St. Bonaventure fans are on NT) and the Moss Avy.

I could be wrong tho'

Originally Posted by dreClark

J-Rain was a bonnies fan (Like, how many St. Bonaventure fans are on NT) and the Moss Avy.

I could be wrong tho'
I'll have to make another phone call then...

Originally Posted by dreClark

I could be wrong tho'

Doesn't type like J-Rain does at all. I'm not going to lie though, kind of miss dudes crazy +$@ posts. Always comedy.

Davidson @ Oklahoma should be a great game. It'll be interesting to see Curry playing the point. apparently it hasn't affected his scoring. you guysthink Davidson reached their peak last yr in the elite 8 or can they go even further?

what are all these talks about me being "JRain"? I'm just a dude from Erie, PA...i'm a Bonnies fan because my sister went there during theirglory days of JR Bremer. been following 'em ever since.

Real talk, how the hell did Baylor make a turnaround so fast? Weren't they given the death penalty by the NCAA? It makes no sense that in less than fouryears they have amassed this much talent.

Supposedly Harris and Devendorf got into it with some girls and Devo smacked one of them....

Now there seeking his arrest.

Not a good look.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Supposedly Harris and Devendorf got into it with some girls and Devo smacked one of them....

Not a good look.

smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This was in the newspaper? It happened on campus?

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Not a good look.

smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This was in the newspaper? It happened on campus?

I don't know where it happened. I just heard it on the news and on the radio.

I guess Harris was mouthing at em and then Devo cracked one
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom