The College Basketball Post

Bye Bye Chris Collins. Verbally agreed to coach Northwestern. I'm happy for him but DAMN that's a blow to the recruiting |I

i hate when coaches do this during the playoffs or tourney, always seems like bad timing...but it was only a matter of time before he walked. good for chris.

so if hurley or collins do good at there jobs they will be the next duke coach
pimp.gif

Oregon should easily become a power out West. Really good coach, best facilities, having some success.

And I doubt this will happen but I've heard Mark Gottfried in connection with UCLA. That would be the funniest thing ever if he gets hired.

Hopefully Collins doesn't hurt Midwest recruiting, would be a damn shame if it affected Duke's status with Tyus/Jahlil

@hatfieldsports2h

Hearing from some good sources that current #Duke asst. Jeff Capel could land the #ODU job. Been told that he wants the job. Stay tuned...
Yea i don't need this **** happening

Looks like Chris is taking Paulus with him to Northwestern

UCLA boosters want Gottfried :lol: He has a 3.5 million buyout though

Last edited:
Just got back from watching the practices at the verizon center in DC. Every team minus minus Indiana had a kind of a loose practice. Indiana brought out pads and did rebounding drills. It was pretty funny to see the managers even sweating. Tom Crean is one intense person. Also really weird to see Boeheim and John Thompson talking for a bit. If Victor Oladipo measures past 6'3 I'll die of shock, also Jordan Hulls is a better 3pt shooter left handed than you will ever be right handed. John Harbuagh also stopped by which was pretty cool. 

Gottfried really wants the job.

Old AAU coach is super close with his top assistant...wants it bad. He would own the west coast in terms of recruiting with Miller.

Unless the money was completely wrong/off, how could Shaka possibly turn down UCLA?

Can't be just his wife and infant's happiness in the VCU area.

Back
Top Bottom