The College Basketball Post

We all have those influential players that change the game for us. Gardner and Slim made me a hardcore Zona fan.

Juan Dixon, Julius Page, Carl Krauser, Tony Bobbitt, Bootsy Thornton, Marcus Hatten, Omar Cook, Joe Forte, Ed Cota.

No love for the gawd aka lil brah KYLE FOGG????

Finally: Are u out here for the game?? :nerd:

Haha nah man I'm too far from the west coast to make that trip with school and what not.

Atlanta would be a better option, but can't think like that

Anxious as hell for the Cuse IU game.....i expect hulls to go ape**** unfortunately and Zeller to foul out the entire frontline while constantly yelling And 1 before being touched

@ Ecook, OSU fans travel very well, but I assume it'll be more Zona people. Who knows though.

Lot of red in the crowd tonight!

My picks:

Miami
OSU
Cuse
La Salle

Ima have a stroke tonight
mean.gif
The basketball through the hoop?  Nah, it shouldn't be that bad.

Straight up haven't felt this way bout one of my teams since the '06 Mets were playing the Cards, that didn't turn out well for me.

#BeatCuse

Straight up haven't felt this way bout one of my teams since the '06 Mets were playing the Cards, that didn't turn out well for me.

#BeatCuse

We all have those influential players that change the game for us. Gardner and Slim made me a hardcore Zona fan.

Juan Dixon, Julius Page, Carl Krauser, Tony Bobbitt, Bootsy Thornton, Marcus Hatten, Omar Cook, Joe Forte, Ed Cota.

:lol: @ Julius. I grew up with dude, talking playing football in the street during the summer at 8.& 10 (him being 10) Only person to ever dunk on me (off a tip dunk I wasn't stupid enough to jump with him intentionally :lol: )

But as for the question at hand Kyrie or Jason... Kyrie was more polished than Jay was as a frosh but his 2nd & 3rd year at Duke he was THAT Dude... Like Woody he's my favorite Duke player ever followed by Grant, Kyrie, & Will Avery.

You couldn't stop him from getting in the lane, had legit DEEP range & he had the ball on the string so he was a nightmare. He was quick, fast and strong as hell. Then you had to honor the fact that when he drove the lane he might just dunk on you if you jumped.

He was the goods. :pimp:

Whats the deal w this Larkin possibly being out news/stuff?
Not sure where you got that from but I haven't seen that anywhere. Reggie is the only one that didn't make the trip and that won't play due to his knee surgery
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom