The College Basketball Post

Looks like PJ and Bullock will head to the NBA also, nothing announced yet but all signs point to that. Especially since Reggie has a kid now

Looks like PJ and Bullock will head to the NBA also, nothing announced yet but all signs point to that. Especially since Reggie has a kid now

:lol:

D-League here they come.

on another note it might sound silly but to me Jay is one of the best college players ive ever seen, dude was just cold.

Last edited:
Texas' leading scorer Sheldon Mcclellan has been granted his release and will transfer......RIP Texas Basketball

Can someone explain how players can reclassify? Do they voluntarily get held back a year so they can face weaker comp.?

:nerd:

Pj has a shot to have a career in the league...Reggie will be stuck playing ball in Denmark or Australia

PJ from Greensboro and has the 336 hood mentality so I'm not surprised :smh:

Guess the CCU pj draft party will be happening this summer LOL

Last edited:
PJ making that early leap like alot of the guys that come out of here

FWIW Evan Daniels said that Harry Giles is more polished than Wiggins was at that age. Just saying how good that kid is/will be. Next big thing from here

BJ Young declares

Last edited:
Can someone explain how players can reclassify? Do they voluntarily get held back a year so they can face weaker comp.?

Well, normally players hold themselves back because they feel that the extra year will benefit them as far as getting better physically. Whether that be skill wise, body wise, both, etc. the extra year (or two) does that. Plus you get more familiar with the HS game, another year in front of scouts, and another year in AAU, which gives you an added chance to get more looks, and exposure.

The weaker competition is something that can be a benefit, but it eventually catches up to you.

So you would file for another year via change in address, family issues, etc.

I went to church with Giles dad back in the day....wild he would have child that damn good lol

Didn't even know dude had a kid until I saw his son on tv one day

I went to church with Giles dad back in the day....wild he would have child that damn good lol

Didn't even know dude had a kid until I saw his son on tv one day
funniest **** is that my old high school tried to recruit him to come play there since his cousin was a senior there. Told him everything would run through him and if he didn't like it he could go to Wesleyan the next year. Said he was just gonna go to Wesleyan

Most time they go to a prep school then do a post grad year. That's why Mitch McGary is turning 20 this summer when most freshmen turn 19. If they want to reclassify, they drop out of the prep school and go to the high school, skip the post grad year and graduate on time. Noel did it last year and so on.

FGCU behind the scenes is nice.. Too bad the arena was half full all year.. Media hype and fan hype at an all time level. Wish that game was today, Anyone seeing the hype live and in person?

Let's go Buckeyes
smokin.gif
repped

Damn..1st half already almost halfway through. With a deliberate pace to this game it doesn't seem like it's going by that fast.

Back
Top Bottom