The College Basketball Post

Announcing at MCD game. 'Zona, UW or Oregon. I'm not sure there's a favorite anymore.

Dwayne Morgan is likely announcing for UNLV tomorrow. And Keith Frazier is picking between SMU or Texas Tech on Thursday.

Man Florida has a week to prepare against FGCU. You know FGCU is losing a bit of focus with higher expecations now, especially with a week before the game.

I bet Billy Donovan devises a defensive scheme to keep their PG from penetrating so easily and preventing lobs. Just my opinion.

Having watched 20+ games from each team this year, I have to agree with Billy D having a defensive gameplan to slow us down with so much time to come up with one. I think FGCU should try pressing the Gators, theyve had issues this season with handling the ball bringing it up the floor, and having watched the first game against NW State, the pace seemed to work pushing the tempo in the first half tiring the UF bigs, but second half was a different story. That's how I see game going, but I think it'll be a 5-7point game with 8-10mins to go, but the Gators should pull away and win by 15 I'd guess. Our guys remind me a lot of Arkansas, a team that gave UF a lose albeit on the road, but similar style of play, but a great shooting night will be necessary to give us a real shot to win this one. Should be entertaining to watch!

What's the word on the Aaron Gordon recruitment?

I remember Arizona was the favorite but I never got that move with Kaleb/Jerret/Ashley already in the front court. Hope he goes to Oregon, him/Artis/Dotson would be a problem together.

Exum is a shooter right OKB? Him and Pinson would be nice for 2014 :pimp:

ohhhh no he can't shoot at all unfortunately, he's a super smooth athletic with vision. He's tall and long at 6-4 and has killer handle, but team usa kinda gave him the rondo treatment when they played him at the u17's.

He can't shoot right now, but imo he's at worst the 2nd best PG prospect in the class and I might take him over Tyus Jones.

Last edited:
I guess he's happy there but ehh, don't see how you pass up living in LA and coaching there. I'm sure he could get his wife a job there quite easy as well to sweeten the package deal.

These K Coaching tree dudes seem to all be positioning to get that job. Do you give the job to Hurley or Collins after they prove that they can lead programs elsewhere? Amaker lurkin', Dawkins fading. Wojo ready to run his big man skills camp. This is interesting. 

Reggie Johnson not making the trip to DC for the Canes. Knee injury. Had to figure he was hurt with how he's been playing as of late.

Duke has just drifted on. Still recruiting him but not as hard. He's been to about 10the games the past 2 yrs and had plenty of chances to commit. Calipari is back in on him also and Theo does like him fwiw
I remember you were big on him for a while and talked about he was a Duke lock early on, what changed with that?

Announcing at MCD game. 'Zona, UW or Oregon. I'm not sure there's a favorite anymore.

Dwayne Morgan is likely announcing for UNLV tomorrow. And Keith Frazier is picking between SMU or Texas Tech on Thursday.
they was saying Maryland round here in the city for Morgan... but UNLV makes sense with Daquan and Roscoe there from back home..

Bye Bye Chris Collins. Verbally agreed to coach Northwestern. I'm happy for him but DAMN that's a blow to the recruiting |I

And with Hurley taking the Buffalo job i assume theyll reach out to Christian. Nate will take Collins place

Back
Top Bottom