The College Basketball Post

Ok... Memphis has some fight in them. This is going to be a goodie :pimp:

this triangle & two has done wonders for Memphis because they were shredding their man

Last edited:
Question is what elite talents will want to play that style? It's a selfless system with numbers, minutes and will get negatively recruited against a ton.

He'd do just fine anywhere and have a larger pool to choose from but won't be surprised if he gets a stigma attached to Havoc when chasing All American's.
i mean we can make a list of coachs with all those problems and they do just fine.

UCLA would have a better shot at pulling Hoiberg from ISU than Donovan or Pitino, them two guys ain't going anywhere.

Lawd 
sick.gif

UCLA would have a better shot at pulling Hoiberg from ISU than Donovan or Pitino, them two guys ain't going anywhere.
Why would Hoiberg go anywhere? :lol: Those guys are infinitely more likely to leave. You know all the ties Hoiberg has to that state, and that college? He is literally known as and called "The Mayor" in Iowa.

Last edited:
That was my point... Billy D and Pitino ain't leaving.
Pitino and Donovan comment was in response to Shaka Smart's style. Didn't Pitino at UK press crazy like that?

I'd like to see Kyle Anderson and TP play for Shaka.
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Blowouts for all these early games. I expect the same for Louisville and Arizona too.

Oregon/St. Louis should be good.

what yall think about tim hardaway jr

Huge fan. He has everything you would want out of a 2 guard. He's having a great March. His stock is on a steep rise. Wouldn't be surprised if he dipped after this year. He looks more than ready for the NBA and I wouldn't be surprised if he contributed right away.

Back
Top Bottom