The College Basketball Post

Pullin' for CSU. MWC represent! :pimp:

Also, from last night:

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Rick Pitino is a great coach but he can't improve Russ Smith's decision making? That eventually catch up to this team.

Last edited:
I like listening to Gottlieb. He knows what he's talking about and he gets exciting like a fan when there are good plays. :lol:

Some of the worst officiating I've seen in this game. Ville is fouling damn near every time Colorado St brings the ball up on the press and it never gets called. Just because a team is pressing doesn't give them free reign to reach and bump the ball handler. :smh:

UCLA would have a better shot at pulling Hoiberg from ISU than Donovan or Pitino, them two guys ain't going anywhere.
thats fine, my main point has always been you give Billy D a call and make him a offer doesnt hurt if he says no. and Pitino can stay his old *** at lousville, i wouldnt be shock at all if he won it this year and hung it up

and nobody at UCLA wants jamie dixon and you add in him and howland are BFF so he would never take the UCLA job.

Smart is the number 1 target

Mike I don't see Pitino retiring any time soon... Even if they win it all. He just got another big extension and it looks like he's enjoying himself again the last two years.

Lyons is the best layup-er in the the tourney. :lol: He always gets to the hoop and never misses no matter how awkward the layup or even how easy.

They're going to eliminate the swing through over the chest which is ******** bc they're not going to tell the defender he can't crowd an offensive player.

They're handicapping offensive players which is ******g sad.

Back
Top Bottom