The College Basketball Post

They're going to eliminate the swing through over the chest which is ******** bc they're not going to tell the defender he can't crowd an offensive player.

They're handicapping offensive players which is ******g sad.

so they should tell the defender to play less defense or something?

Handicapping offensive players is sad, but handicapping defensive players is what?

They're going to eliminate the swing through over the chest which is ******** bc they're not going to tell the defender he can't crowd an offensive player.

They're handicapping offensive players which is ******g sad.

so they should tell the defender to play less defense or something?

Handicapping offensive players is sad, but handicapping defensive players is what?

That's exactly what I'm saying. Leave the game alone. If its not intentional there's no need for a call. You have to give an offensive player room to make a basketball move any other time, I don't see why this is any different. If a player crowds a player he runs the risk of this happening and that's on him as long as it isn't intentional, Stop ******g with the game.

Witchita made everything and Gonzaga made nothing. I'm not all that worried.

They seem like a team that can get frustrated, too. If Gonzaga is anything, it's composed.

Season down the drain on a BS call.. That hurts more than a blowout loss to a lower seeded team.

Then Gonzaga already in bonus so early... Higher seeds have quite the ref advantage.

Last edited:
Clarke airballs.. Oh man.. Big East looking stout for sweet 16... There ever been a BE final? This would be the year to have it.

Back
Top Bottom