The College Basketball Post

Imagine what Shaka could do with elite talent in this system he runs...my goodness.

Who is the better coach in you guys opinion: Brad Stevens or Shaka?

I'd be cool with him chilling @ Vcu until K retires then... you know. :pimp:
:stoneface: :lol:

VCU's athletic director from 2006-2012.... hired by the University of Minnesota last Summer. :nerd:

Him and Shaka are quoted as "great friends" :nerd:

Tubby might get eviscerated by Billy Donovan by 45 points.

To more awkward hugs in the near future! :smokin

Last edited:
Imagine what Shaka could do with elite talent in this system he runs...my goodness.

Who is the better coach in you guys opinion: Brad Stevens or Shaka?

I think Stevens is a better basketball coach, but I really like Shaka's system.

I'm in the 98% on ESPN bracket challenge.

Currently ranked 144, 457 :smokin Not bad considering all the upsets. I got lucky by having most of the teams who ended up being upset out in the 3rd round.

Shaka Smart reminds me of that dude FOUSEYtube over in General.
laugh.gif

Dan Guerrero getting that blank check ready.

Question is what elite talents will want to play that style? It's a selfless system with numbers, minutes and will get negatively recruited against a ton.

He'd do just fine anywhere and have a larger pool to choose from but won't be surprised if he gets a stigma attached to Havoc when chasing All American's.

He's having a FANTASTIC tournament. And yes, all caps. I actually think he'll be better in the NBA than most people, at least better than those projecting Glenn Robinson III to be stellar.

Question is what elite talents will want to play that style? It's a selfless system with numbers, minutes and will get negatively recruited against a ton.

He'd do just fine anywhere and have a larger pool to choose from but won't be surprised if he gets a stigma attached to Havoc when chasing All American's.
Pitino? Donovan?

its possible top 10 because the league is so gaurd oriented and he a big guard with legit handle..im not saying he will but its possible

Yeah he's not even getting close to the Top 10. But it helps him regardless to be playing the way he is.

He'll have to deal with the same thing JT3 deals with

Kid is SHOWING OUT.

Yeah maybe not...top 20 maybe his zone but who knows. Big games left against Kansas/UNC...I just like his style of play. Will be a very good 2 guard. A great 6th man on a squad like OKC, Bulls, etc.

Gary Harris is so underrated. The mental aspect of his game is not even typical for the average, phenom freshmen. He's wise beyond his years, and shows no stage fright when it comes to making big shots versus big teams.

Back
Top Bottom