The College Basketball Post

Florida getting an easy road again.
mean.gif
What do you mean?  Florida is not that good..

I have Minn beating em on Sunday.

If we're talking about firing guys like Howland, where can I start the line for TAMU? Obviously we won't be getting anyone notable for a while, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Hyman try to get Pearl after next season.

Pearl is a damn good coach. Any school would be lucky to have him. Unfortunately he's just another guy who didn't realize the cover up is exponentially worse than the actual wrongdoing.

Damn VCU clutches, grabs, holds, reaches, hand checks for the entire game... Refs cant call them all... Seems like a successful game plan

Yo...I would hate to play against VCU presuure

Agreed... Frustrates me just sitting on the couch... Michigan needs to hit these open threes... Need Stauskus to find the spot and start shooting... He seems to love the wing and there are always open looks from there... Impressed how McGary and Horford are rebounding... These extra timeouts will help those guys and also help slow the pace down

Damn VCU clutches, grabs, holds, reaches, hand checks for the entire game... Refs cant call them all... Seems like a successful game plan

This guy. Michigan has been getting the calls today. Let's be serious......at their home game at this "neurtal site."

Get out of here.

Just imagine the conditioning workouts that VCU goes through to get into good enough shape to play this kind of defense :lol: :smh:

Have a bad feeling Trey is going to get picked off on one of the screens... Ball handlers seem to run them off some serious screens

VCU is going to have to play even tougher defense if they want to come back. Don't see that happening down the stretch.

The question for Michigan is if they can stave off any of the momentum that VCU might gain with a run or two. You know it's coming.

Me too...think some folks fav my tweet when I stated unc would roll past them :lol: ...withey is their only hope

If Hairston can keep this level of play up - UNC who has been on a roll towards the end of the season, meaning playing much better then the start of the season - they're gonna be very dangerous

Back
Top Bottom