The College Basketball Post

Michigan likes to play an uptempo brand and VCU doesn't seem to like to be pushed back... I don't see Michigan slowing down any time soon... They are a very efficient O and they are showing it today.

Michigan flexing their muscle right now.
pimp.gif

Yeah this might be that game where Shaka realizes he may need to move on. You can easily tell which team just has better talent, scorers.

Michigan :smokin Moving on in my bracket

That's ballgame. VCU doesn't have the offense or the interior defense to make this comeback.
Not only that, VCU hasn't gotten any calls going their way really.

Good riddance. They're fouling EVERY SINGLE SECOND on defense. Burkes has had enough of that ****

Btw, watching Mich play at this pace is why I picked them to make the final 4. Their style kinda sucks in the B10, playing against teams that wanna run? Easy money

Last edited:
Yeah this might be that game where Shaka realizes he may need to move on. You can easily tell which team just has better talent, scorers.

I know Illinois wishes he had this epiphany last year :lol:

Michigan looks SCARY.

Last edited:
VCU playing like they gave up already :smh:

Ah well, good to see Michigan playing like this. I had these fools in my Final Four :pimp:

Had he had this talked about epiphany last year though he still wouldn't have chosen Illinois. From reports he just did not like what they brought to the table, facility wise and everything else.

Had he had this talked about epiphany last year though he still wouldn't have chosen Illinois. From reports he just did not like what they brought to the table, facility wise and everything else.

I'd be cool with him chilling @ Vcu until K retires then... you know. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom