The College Basketball Post

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

laugh.gif
why is VMI playing southern virginia this late in the season?
laugh.gif

smh.gif
who knows, just to pad their stats i guess. their OOC schedule is thebiggest joke, theyve played like 4 non-D1 schools, plus the likes of campbell and jacksonville state

wow, i just checked their schedule.....a none scholarship bible school
roll.gif
really?
roll.gif
roll.gif

they're good though
grin.gif
they shouldn't be playing these kind ofteams.

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

Clemson was obviously overrated (again), but VTech is looking more and more like a legit threat to knock somebody off in the 2nd round come tourney time.
I didn't see the game. Were we overrated in the first half? What about the 2nd?

I mean, I've said before in this thread I'm not sure that we're (what was) a top 10 team, but...we've only lost to UNC and Wake. BeatingIllinois, South Carolina, VT and a few other solid teams isn't a bad resume so far. Obviously, the season has to play out, BUT so do games. You don'tget wins for the first half, I know that too well.

^ I meant in general. Clemson is a top 20 squad, but definitely not a top 10. Everyone kept saying that this year was going to be different come ACC time, butI'm still not convinced.

IMO They're not that much better than VTech, BC or Miami (even though they haven't looked as good promised).

Ok, fair enough. It's just funny to see people after the fact who make judgments halfway through a game. I'll take a +%@@*@ half of basketball everygame if we still win. From what I've read, we made some adjustments at half, which is good to see after the opposite happened in the UNC game.

I'm watching now. I don't care what anyone says, I love the purple basketball unis.

Figures this thread isn't getting bumped through the Zags/Mary's game.

Patty Mills "may be the best point guard in the country."
roll.gif

He's a good shooter. Point guard, not so much.

They just mentioned Gonzaga kids e-mailing Sanham all week.

Well, here was his response to one of them:
"Just remember that you have to wake up, eat, and sleep, everyday in the worst **#king part of our country. Spokane **#king washington, whatever inspired you to go to that school honestly makes you a terrible person, your gym sucks, your chicks are ugly, and worst of all you have to live in spokane.

suck one"
This is Omar Sanham:

1398611.jpeg

I don't think you have to worry about girls, Prometheus.

Zona beats ranked UW
WSU beats ranked ASU

Go figure.

PS: Lets go Zags.... need you ranked high since Zona beat you
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Did anybody catch them saying that kid Toolson on Utah Valley State dropping 63? With Cantrell and Holston both dropping 40 on Chicago State?

Back
Top Bottom