The College Basketball Post

Originally Posted by henz0

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Bob Knight saying the game changers are going to be the officials

that !*%% was so dumb. bob knight is corny.
laugh.gif

digger never picking against ND.
laugh.gif

these dudes are chuckin
laugh.gif

where does Brey think he's goin with this? College kids aren't consistent or good enough to sustain it.

yo allen whats up with g'town?

i think theres like an inner problem, i read somewhere Sapp is blaming Wright for him sucking, the gaurds are doing their own thing and not listening tocoaches? Obvi its too early to say NIT but what do you think needs to happen, besides gettin Monroe the ball?

Yo I know Fields has always been a little chubby dude, but do you think he will ever slim down? Like im sure he's in shape but he reminds me of the littlefat boy from the AND 1 squad.

wholetime these dudes from ND are hittin...but i dont think they will keep up this hot shooting for the entire game, but i could be wrong

nah Sapp thing was people that know him tryin to defend his play by saying he's not workin well on court with Chris.

it's a process right now, and I think a lot of adjustments for almost everyone. Nobody expected this slide though. And it's unacceptable.

Just need to fight, basically. Play hard.

More conclusions can be drawn from today--we'll see what happens.

Originally Posted by EB4President

Yo I know Fields has always been a little chubby dude, but do you think he will ever slim down? Like im sure he's in shape but he reminds me of the little fat boy from the AND 1 squad.

wholetime these dudes from ND are hittin...but i dont think they will keep up this hot shooting for the entire game, but i could be wrong
coming into last season he was a lot slimmer than usual, but he must have gained that weight back between the end of last season and this seasonbecause he looks to be the same size he was during the '06-'07 season.

yeah start of last year before the injury he was in great shape.

Louisville...goodness...

Michigan bout to murdered.

Everyone think the success of guys like Paul Milsap and Jason Maxiell will allow Dejuan Blair to be a late first round pick for some one when he decides toleave?

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Everyone think the success of guys like Paul Milsap and Jason Maxiell will allow Dejuan Blair to be a late first round pick for some one when he decides to leave?
I wouldn't mind him on the Lakers...especially since Odom will more than likely leave this summer.

Up 15 w/6 minutes to go, and then let WVU come back within 4 wasn't good. But, I'll take the win.... #1 UConn on Monday in Freedom Hall should be funto watch.

edit--- We also had a Jerry Smith sighting (20pts).
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom